Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

he weaker section of the society are always under attack both by the police administration and the society When i comes to Dalits forming a political group, I have my own doubts. For forming a strong political party mere unity is not sufficient. Education is also required. But how many Dalits are there who are educated and are aware that they are being subjected to injustice in all sphere including education ?

The help should come from the Government in providing education free of cost. This is again I'm doubtful about.

The Govt consists of predominantly higher castes who will not be interested in uplifting Dalits. Soa social movement by a dedicated leader can help. Nowadays there are many Dalit industrialists who can also help by setting up good educational institutes to cater exclusively to Dalits. A beginning has to be made.

Sure. Dalits who are well placed and some other educated Dalits need to work a strategy that helps in educating Dalits. Every educated  Dalit should do his part in spreading the awareness about the Social injustice perpetrated on them. And it should made in to massive Movement. If this movement takes off, it spreads like wild fire and spread into the remote villages too.

If I recall correctly there is a Dalit Chamber of Commerce and many Dalits have good business ventures abroad and these can also come together to create an infrastructure to help their community. It can sure go a long way.

Some Dalits no doubt are coming of age. There are quite few number of successful entrepreneurs  in India and abroad. Such successful Dalits should take lead in taking the suppressed Dalits to new  heights. It needs lot of unity and determination to improve the dreary conditions Dalits.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.