Ravindra Jain was an Indian music composer, singer and lyricist. He won the Filmfare Best Music Director Award in 1985. He was a well respected figure, and considered a rolemodel for many people, as he overcame his disability of blindness.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/news/Bollywood-mourns-Ravindra-Jains-death/articleshow/49297442.cms

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Yes he passe away yesterday night ...On one of the music forums that I am a member of we have been posting his songs since this morning...Inspite of being blind he composed such wonderful melodies like Gori tera gaon bada pyara, Andkiyon ke jharon konse,o goriya re..May his soul rest in peace !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

Yes he passe away yesterday night ...On one of the music forums that I am a member of we have been posting his songs since this morning...Inspite of being blind he composed such wonderful melodies like Gori tera gaon bada pyara, Andkiyon ke jharon konse,o goriya re..May his soul rest in peace !

His music have sweet scent of Indian folk. Music of Nadiya ke par is one of the best composition of Jain ji. Sachhi Kahun tore awan se hamrey, koun disha main, listen it,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fO94zt1Tb88

A talented music composer who did not let his blindness handicap him in any way, my heartfelt tributes to a great person! I loved his songs from Nadiya ke Par and Saudagar a lot!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

He was great music composer and had done some beautiful Malayalam songs also. He had given some super hit Hindi songs to K.J. Yesudas, including the national award winning ‘Gori tera gav bada pyara’. My tributes to him. May his soul rest in peace.

A Physical disability will not stand in the way of a fiercely determined person. Beethoven, a world famous Musician from Germany was deaf. Helen Keller blind and deaf . And the list is big.

Raivnder Jain though blind, through his melodious compositions made himself immortal. His most melodious composition are

Geet Gata Chal from the movie Geet Gata Chal, Jab Deep Jale aana in the movie Chitchor to name a few

rambabu wrote:

A Physical disability will not stand in the way of a fiercely determined person. Beethoven, a world famous Musician from Germany was deaf. Helen Keller blind and deaf . And the list is big.

Raivnder Jain though blind, through his melodious compositions made himself immortal. His most melodious composition are

Geet Gata Chal from the movie Geet Gata Chal, Jab Deep Jale aana in the movie Chitchor to name a few

Lata never sing for him before Ram Teri Ganga Mali, Sun Sahiba sun is best one composition of Ravinder Jain. Ram Babu a def person can feel vibration. I am also deaf, but with my hand I can feel some sounds.

The world of music is a big loser in death of Ravinder Jain. Homage to the departted music artist. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Ravindra Jain is music composer of extraordinary talent who defied his physical dis abilities  and rose  to greater heights of popularity in the Movie world.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.