Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:

Samita Patil started her carrier as Marathi new reader. She did like commercial cinema but to promote new wave cinema she done some commercial films.

She was also drawn into Rajnessh cult and was often seen visiting the Osho ashram at Pune along with Vinod Khanna, some of my friends had seen her there .But once she became friendly and became close to Raj Babbar she must have lost interest .

I don't know about it. She was a reserve nature person so it may be possible.

Smita is frank and forthright. She will not hide anything. She will say whatever she thinks without caring what others think

LOL, you are speaking in the present tense and as if you knew her personally ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:

Samita Patil started her carrier as Marathi new reader. She did like commercial cinema but to promote new wave cinema she done some commercial films.

She was also drawn into Rajnessh cult and was often seen visiting the Osho ashram at Pune along with Vinod Khanna, some of my friends had seen her there .But once she became friendly and became close to Raj Babbar she must have lost interest .

I don't know about it. She was a reserve nature person so it may be possible.

Smita is frank and forthright. She will not hide anything. She will say whatever she thinks without caring what others think

LOL, you are speaking in the present tense and as if you knew her personally ..

Noted. I will remember. So kind of you.

Shampa Sadhya wrote:

I have no idea about Smita's Marathi movie that you mentioned but now I would try to watch it. Girish Karnad has his own aura because of his great screen presence. Watching him act is delightful.

Her Marathi movies are very good and most have managed to exploit her talent indeed very well. Try watching them on youtube etc. most of her movies do have English subtitles.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Oh!Yes, @Kalyani Nandurkar, I would definitely watch them whenever I get time. This will definitely be a good change as I normally watch Hindi and Bengali movies.

shampasaid

Shampa Sadhya wrote:

Oh!Yes, @Kalyani Nandurkar, I would definitely watch them whenever I get time. This will definitely be a good change as I normally watch Hindi and Bengali movies.

It is a nice change to watch other regional movies occasionally. I used to watch many Bengali films in my younger days but now hardly get time to watch. But I want to watch some movies again but I can hardly remember the names, with the exception of "Gupi Gayan Bagha Bayan" movie which was quite hilarious.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.