Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

You cannot see so much discipline anywhere else in the country other than in front of a Beverage (liquor) shop in Kerala. The queue will be a kilometer-long and people stand patiently for hours with full discipline. But the same people will not have the patience to stand in front of a ration shop or grocery shop for even five minutes.

Well said. Discipline is real only when it is shown in all spheres of life. Else, it is selective discipline. This is not only dangerous but also undesirable..Yes, invariably we see  disorder in  Ration shop queues and Bus stops. And in this respect Pilgrimages too are not spared. In Tirupati, it is a very common scene, Devotees jumping queue creating stampedes.

It's not a NEWS but fact is most of the Indians do not know about rules. And I have no hesitation in saying that best of us in NEWS break rules without a care in the world.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Not only North area but people from all areas break rules. Some people think that rules are made to break.

http://www.comparenshop.in

see nobody is pride for breaking rules the condition, the situation makes the people go worst, yes it is also right that they should concentrate on whatever they are trying to do  

bhuyali saroj

It is always easy to raise a finger against anyone but a big trouble to find out our own demerits. I feel, breaking rule has become a fashion and it is in practice everywhere but it may differ in number.

shampasaid

rambabu wrote:

Well said. Discipline is real only when it is shown in all spheres of life. Else, it is selective discipline. This is not only dangerous but also undesirable..Yes, invariably we see  disorder in  Ration shop queues and Bus stops. And in this respect Pilgrimages too are not spared. In Tirupati, it is a very common scene, Devotees jumping queue creating stampedes.

Not in Tirpati, condition is same all most at every Piligrimages. 

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Not in Tirpati, condition is same all most at every Piligrimages.

True. I Have seen indiscipline  is conspicuously visible in all the pilgrim centers besides Tirupati. Even in Markka holy city of Muslims due to stampedes hundreds of pilgrims  injured. Every pilgrim wants to see the God instantly. Really crazy. God is omnipresent and can be seen at any time.

The best ting about rule breakers is that when they are caught they give you a broad smile, at least on the roads I have seen that very often.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.