Nava Ratra are just over. We worship the devis. But just imagine what would be if Durga, Kali and Saraswati were real? How they would be treated! Just see the link.

https://in.style.yahoo.com/post/131741932659/enough-with-navratra-this-is-what-you-would-do-to

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Every one have think and write. Some what it is right. Imposters hypocriticals peoples are every where. Moral value is decline. But all are not same.

The article is very well thought as well as very nicely written. The women of this country know very clearly what the society thinks about them and so we don't expect anything grand. This post must make the men think twice about their attitude.

shampasaid

All the Goddesses, Irrespective of Durga Puja any other Puja sends only one message. That is, Women are safe as long as they are in the Idol forms. Outside, women are mere dolls meant for pleasure in this society of this country.

@Gulshan Kumar Ajmani has posted a thread which says about exploitation of a male student by his lady teacher and after reading it I cannot say that women are treated only as dolls. If women are victims then they are culprits too so we should not be so gender centric and feel pity about the condition of women. It is true, women are abused and we should raise voice against it but when they abuse then too we should raise an alarm. Actually, whoever is from the weaker section according to power and strength, be it male or female, may become a victim and we must protest it.

shampasaid

Exploitation of male by female is very rare. Way of wards of female is responsible for abuse. It is common thinking that females are weak than males, but it is not true.

This is a misconception that females rarely exploit males. Yes, I agree the number is comparatively less but day by day it is increasing. Go through this link:

http://www.canada.com/vancouversun/story.html?id=604d29af-5999-47ec-a156-0f5bc96954f2 

shampasaid

In relation with the theme of the thread, If gods or Goddesses come alive what would be their feelings and reactions. My answer is these Gods and Goddesses would be safe in the form of Idols. If they come out alive they would prefer to go back in to the form of Idols, seeing the present state of rampant  corruption in all walks of life.

Idols are considered to be ideals because voiceless image is what people like to admire and worship, in exchange want their own voice to be heard everywhere. This cannot take place when idols become real. A personality with voice is always a matter to bother about because such personalities will not accept whatever comes in their way.

shampasaid

yes i think they were real because many evidence many things are there in this world which proves that they were really living in this world

bhuyali saroj

Goddesses are just symbolic representations of different forms of feminine forces of Mother Nature. For an ordinary devotee, it is impossible to worship a force or anything without a name and form. So for his convenience he assigned them human forms and names and worshipped them.  For a devotee these goddesses are superhuman and divine and a refuge for consolation. I don’t want to degrade them by bringing them into the level of humans. 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.