Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
rambabu wrote:

Eating is certainly a personal thing. I eat whatever I like.  But forcing my eating habits on others is the last thing I do. Who am I  to force or ridicule my food habits on others. Even my wife has different food habits quite different from that of mine. She eats whatever she likes and I eat whatever I like.

A BJP leader threatened to behad C.M. if he ate beef. The BJP leader is arrested. The Islamic terrorists are known to behead their victims. Apparently, BJP/RSS also are drawing lessons from their Islamic counterparts.  

http://www.ndtv.com/karnataka-news/bjp-leader-threatens-to-behead-siddaramaiah-if-he-consumed-cow-meat-1239679

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

A BJP leader threatened to behad C.M. if he ate beef. The BJP leader is arrested. The Islamic terrorists are known to behead their victims. Apparently, BJP/RSS also are drawing lessons from their Islamic counterparts.  

http://www.ndtv.com/karnataka-news/bjp-leader-threatens-to-behead-siddaramaiah-if-he-consumed-cow-meat-1239679

If BJP leadership had supported this person, one can accuse them of being like the islamic counterparts, simply trading charges at RSS and BJP and calling them communal is being irrational..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Actually its kind of a chain reaction which seems to have started. People protesting against intolerance, blaming the govt for everything happening around them and in the process showing intolerance towards the govt with extremity to an extent that it seems like a game plan followed by the Government and its supporters showing intolerance towards the protesters. Shah Rukh Khan also passed this remark on 'extreme intolerance'  in the country and was termed 'anti-national' by a another leader. It seems be be like fire catching on. It has to stop

This Issue in nothing more than politics. Beef eaters were eat beef, they are eating beef and they will eat beef. 

well what i think is that the muslim or the beef eater should stop eating beef until this matter not gets cool down

bhuyali saroj

It's quite strange to see how this non issue on eating habits are gaining momentum day by day. I sincerely feel such activities are born because of some idle politicians who have nothing worthwhile to do.

Lopamudra wrote:

Actually its kind of a chain reaction which seems to have started. People protesting against intolerance, blaming the govt for everything happening around them and in the process showing intolerance towards the govt with extremity to an extent that it seems like a game plan followed by the Government and its supporters showing intolerance towards the protesters. Shah Rukh Khan also passed this remark on 'extreme intolerance'  in the country and was termed 'anti-national' by a another leader. It seems be be like fire catching on. It has to stop

I guess now the government will have to think of making space for all the awards and felicitations that have been returned by the writers !smiley.png The funny thing is even choosing personalities for awards was always clouded with controversy , now the same people who may or may not have been eligible want to return , goes to show that they have either not things over well because most of these awards were conferred by the UPA government an their support for the writers is laughable given this fact , and the writers and the so called thinkers and rationalists have acted on the spur of the moment or probably those awards meant nothing to them. A sane person would not return something that he or she has been honored with in the past !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Some persons and the politicians attached to them are moving earth an heaven and resorting to all dirty means to throw mud on only person. What happens mean people with mean motives sling dirt on moon ? It bounces back and falls on these mean people.

This is what happening now. Ultimately they are tired and gone back to deep slumber.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.