Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Survival of the fittest has been the way of life since the beginning of time. It is widely believed  due to researches and seemingly similar homologous, analogous organs that the Dinosaurs evolved into birds (certain ones) . So, it is not about size and strength but about adaptation to the environment and evolution! We humans have also evolved a great deal as known to all. We are intelligent enough to even think of the possibility of a Doomsday, by the grace of God of course. Preventive measures, alternative measures are in our hands to save the world. Or else, we will evolve further which is very much a possibility ....and maybe adapt to some climatic condition somewhere in the universe..blush.png

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

It is true one day in future humans may devise  a way to prevent the Imminence of Dooms Day. There may be another happening that is capable of annulling arrival of Dooms Day.  Nature itself may come up with a solution.Universe is so large, there are a multitude  of mysteries still hidden. What man knows is very little.

see this all are true because one who comes he/she has to go one day. so we shouldn't think of all that because if we think we will not be able to live peaceful our left days so guys just enjoy and be happy 

bhuyali saroj

bhuyali saroj wrote:

see this all are true because one who comes he/she has to go one day. so we shouldn't think of all that because if we think we will not be able to live peaceful our left days so guys just enjoy and be happy 

That's just it Bhuyali, live in the moment and do not think of what is to come. Although we must try to do our best to preserve environment, for it is in our hands how long or short we make the inevitable doomsday. It is our basic duty to ensure we pass on a safe earth to our children!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

The rising and falling is every where and we call it as beginning and end; or creation and destruction. Destruction means going back to its cause or the original finer form from which it was formed. So at the time of destruction the universe should also go back to its finer form (from which the Big-Bang expansion was initiated), and remain unseen and unmanifested, to come back again after millions of years. …just like a ‘tree-seed-tree’ phenomena.

RAMAKRISHNAN. A wrote:

The rising and falling is every where and we call it as beginning and end; or creation and destruction. Destruction means going back to its cause or the original finer form from which it was formed. So at the time of destruction the universe should also go back to its finer form (from which the Big-Bang expansion was initiated), and remain unseen and unmanifested, to come back again after millions of years. …just like a ‘tree-seed-tree’ phenomena.

Exactly...everything ultimately leads to destruction which is nothing but a new beginning!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

What is doomsday has been predicted in  Hindu mythology as Pralaya which our so called rationalists may snigger at....however, all things have a beginning and an end, so one can never say about the future but as long as www are here and alive we carry on living. I seriously doubt if it would change anyone's attitude with a prediction ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Why to worry about the situation which is out of control of human being. About Dooms day, many predictions were made in history and no one happened to be true. Believe in god, be happy and enjoy your life.

http://www.comparenshop.in

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:

Doomsday is certain but day and time is not fixed. Increasing temperature of earth is signal of doomsday. Glasiers are melting with speed. Sea level is also increasing. In coming years some country and cities may be sinking in the sea. It is the process of doomsday. But it will took long time.

The report made about Dooms Day was made by NASA. The report was made by Professor Safa Motesharreia of university of Maryland funded by NASA.

As you said Dooms Day is imminent. The reasons are very clear. If one Looks at the environment abuse increasing by day, One can be sure of Dooms Day if not today, tomorrow. But Dooms Day is a certainty.

Dooms day is decided, but it will be after thousands of years not after 10 or 20 years. I read about it  in Kalyan, but I forgot about the time of dooms day.

Scriptures of different religions have their own predictions regarding doom’s day, known as ‘pralaya’, ‘deluge’, etc., based on the long-sighted vision of their scholars.  Similarly scientists have also made their predictions based on their researches and studies… It is nothing new or not to scare anybody, but to make everyone aware that for every rise there is a fall. 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.