Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

But all these are protesting only they want that Modiji will speak on recent incidents. All these are going on when Bihar elections are going on.

http://www.comparenshop.in

<p>Film makers and Scientists have also joined writers in returning awards for expressing resebtment against growing intolerance and communal killings. Unfortunately, it is true that none of them had ever supported Mr.Modi to emerge as Prime Minister. The intolerance and communal killings with the price-hikes in onion and pulses we are witnessing have been managed to create opposition of the Central Government whereas law and order is looked after by the State Governments and the shortage of onion and pulses is also the result of the loose control of the State Governments on hoarding of these produce. Are we not able to give some period more to Mr.Modi for reducing the bad affects of the misrule of the earlier governments? Why are not these film makers, scientists and writers putting up their protests through the art for which they were honoured? Why did they not return during the time of UPA Government when the scam after scam and riots after riots were reported? I feel that they are doing it just for cheap publicity or obliging the political party(s) which had obliged them at the time of giving honours.<p>

Exactly. The fact that Modi should speak about the returning of the Scientists awards, protesting about the  Science and Rationality is implied Because Modi was also in favor of Digitizing the country for the development of the country. So it is implied that Modi should break the silence

Yes you are correct and you know just now I was watching the news on Television where the ruling party has mentioned that those people who are returning their Awards are not happy about the ruling party i.e. they are being supported by Opposition party. God knows what is correct?

Yes. It is implied. Passing the Buck and blaming each other is the general process in Politics. To know who is correct and who is wrong it takes time. When the reality surfaces up, nobody knows.

People keep saying that bringing up the past and questioning the scientists and writers regarding their silence during past incidents is not relevant , I don't see how and why not? At the same time, one can see that many fringe elements are taking advantage of the fact the BJP is in power and coming out with very inflammatory statements which if unchecked can give a bad image to the leadership of Modi and NDA  government, which is otherwise doing an excellent job..It also gives ample opportunity for the opposition parties to manipulate the situation to their advantage.  

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Well,I remember what S.K.Dutta Roy had to say about Dr.Subramaniam Swamy while introducing him to the audience of which I was a part in a symposium at Netaji Bhavan. It ran somewhat along these lines: Have the honor of introducing this gentleman to this house whom you already know to be a flaming crusader but the problem with this crusader is that at times he doesn't what his crusade is all about!! This triggered a quake of laughter at Netaji Bhavan.Need I add anything more?

I feel that every action has different interpretations and naturally people drag various conclusions from that. We should not forget that the central government came into power with a good margin of votes that means there were many if not all who must have also voted them to power. Why should we assume that those who are showing resentment against intolerance are all against the government in power? I may not understand politics very much then too I have a doubt that all these resentment is not against one party but it's for increasing intolerance only.  

shampasaid

@Shampa It is possible to give whatever spins one likes but its timing should raise a lot of frowns about impartiality of these honorable souls. Modi has a mandate for 5 years and Indian electorate are mature enough to take care of his deeds and misdeeds.Some of them might be illiterate or semiliterate but they rose to punish even Indira Gandhi and they will punish Modi when his time comes but these people are behaving like headless chicken!!!!

@ Chinmoy

I'm in total agreement with your opinion. People are the ultimate and they are very clearheaded  as far as their choice to whom the reins are to be handed over for the next 5 years irrespective of their literacy, urban or rural backgrounds. It's not all, they will be vigilant all along about the deeds of those who are at the helm of the affairs. Once they see that the rulers measure up to their expectations. they will be re elected . Else, thrown in to the nearest dustbin.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.