Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
rambabu
Perandor
1.49k 32k 218.8k
7 years ago

Blunders committed by the  erstwhile ruling parties after independence, especially by that party which ruled the country for 2 decades is the root cause for the degeneration  of political scenario in India.

 The present Government that has decided to uproot  this plague. And directing all its endeavors towards this. What's wrong with it ?

 

chinmoymukherjee
Caesar
934 14.7k 122.3k
7 years ago

Now a few words about Modi. Before he took office as PM there was sustained villification campaign against him led by Sonia who considers herself as the Supreme Arbiter of this nation and lustily joined in by motley bands of political parties and dubious intellectuals overlooking and disrespecting the facts that no court of this land has found even a shred of evidence against Modi's involvement in Gujarat riots.My own take is that certain things go beyond court and court verdicts and Modi would be judged by history.But why do we see the continuation of this campaign when electorate gave their verdict? Sonia Gandhi is planning a march to Rastrapati Bhavan for this atmosphere of intolerance! How dishonest one can get!Has she sacked Sitramaiah before that? Truth is in her bid to foist her worthless son on this gullible nation she would stop at nothing! O Shame,Where is Thy Blush!!

Manoj Kumar Lamba
Platinum Mate
142 1.06k 7.33k
7 years ago

Why this award wapsi gang not protested when Lakhs of Kashmiri Pandit's were thrown out of their land. Still the Kashmiri Pandits are out of their own state, why this gang is not thinking about them? Their motive is only to protest against Modiji, who is doing his work honestly for the development of the country.


http://www.comparenshop.in

rambabu
Perandor
1.49k 32k 218.8k
7 years ago

Allegations and protests are started  by the congress. They are in a desperate condition. They stoop down to any lower levels to come back to power. This motto is unmistakably seen by the people.

 

usha manohar
Basileus
704 19.5k 126.1k
7 years ago
chinmoymukherjee wrote:

Now a few words about Modi. Before he took office as PM there was sustained villification campaign against him led by Sonia who considers herself as the Supreme Arbiter of this nation and lustily joined in by motley bands of political parties and dubious intellectuals overlooking and disrespecting the facts that no court of this land has found even a shred of evidence against Modi's involvement in Gujarat riots.My own take is that certain things go beyond court and court verdicts and Modi would be judged by history.But why do we see the continuation of this campaign when electorate gave their verdict? Sonia Gandhi is planning a march to Rastrapati Bhavan for this atmosphere of intolerance! How dishonest one can get!Has she sacked Sitramaiah before that? Truth is in her bid to foist her worthless son on this gullible nation she would stop at nothing! O Shame,Where is Thy Blush!!

Right from day one after they lost power Congress has adapted attack policy rather than analyse their own mistakes. A typical case of pointing a finger at others without realising there are three pointed towards them. Sonia Gandhi is a very cunning and manipulative politician who has done everything possible to stay in power and control ...Now they will try everything possible to show Modi and BJP in a bad light !


Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
rambabu
Perandor
1.49k 32k 218.8k
7 years ago

It indicates how desperate is the Congress to come back to power. But people are wise. As in the early times, people are not in a mood to pay attention the wily ways of congress. It has been completely erased from the minds of the people.

anil
MAESTRO MATE
220 6.73k 39.2k
7 years ago
rambabu wrote:

It indicates how desperate is the Congress to come back to power. But people are wise. As in the early times, people are not in a mood to pay attention the wily ways of congress. It has been completely erased from the minds of the people.

Not only congress all parties who are not is power is restless to come in power. I am not in favor that people forgot congress. For healthy democracy strong opposition is necessary. Congress and BJP both are national level parties. All other parties are traders.

 

rambabu
Perandor
1.49k 32k 218.8k
7 years ago
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

It indicates how desperate is the Congress to come back to power. But people are wise. As in the early times, people are not in a mood to pay attention the wily ways of congress. It has been completely erased from the minds of the people.

Not only congress all parties who are not is power is restless to come in power. I am not in favor that people forgot congress. For healthy democracy strong opposition is necessary. Congress and BJP both are national level parties. All other parties are traders.

Poor congress. I pity it. People are well aware of its past sins. It's desperation to come  come back to power is a futile exercise. No use Congress has to remain in the opposition

 

 

usha manohar
Basileus
704 19.5k 126.1k
7 years ago
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

It indicates how desperate is the Congress to come back to power. But people are wise. As in the early times, people are not in a mood to pay attention the wily ways of congress. It has been completely erased from the minds of the people.

Not only congress all parties who are not is power is restless to come in power. I am not in favor that people forgot congress. For healthy democracy strong opposition is necessary. Congress and BJP both are national level parties. All other parties are traders.

 

True, a good opposition party is essential in a democracy but what we have is an opposition that is like a wounded tiger hitting out at anything and everyone in the ruling party with no rhyme or reason. This has made sure that country's progress has been brought to a standstill and thats what they want..


Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

chinmoymukherjee
Caesar
934 14.7k 122.3k
7 years ago
It is the season of shooting at one's feet!! Some intellectuals are doing it in their desire to bad-name Modi government are out to lower the image of the country as if Modi is the Pied Piper leading the majority of Indians into the dark medieval ages which is especially condemnable as green sprouts of an economic turnaround are visible.The lunatic brigade of Modi's own party are busy or rather working overtime to derail their leader's own programs. Their dark thoughts are more focused on what poor Indians would eat rather than what they would eat or eat at all.Madam Sonia has one-point agenda to make her son the king of India instead of gearing her party up to face the challenges that Indian Democracy faces today. Straying from the topic as a senior member I would request all to refrain from making hurtful comments.Let us celebrate the confluence of so many diverse minds in a spirit of reconciliation and accommodation with joy.Don't spoil this positive ambience! Sorry! All the very best to all!!!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.