Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I want to tell you a story on award wapsi gang.

Once a father got tired of his son, as his son was doing nothing just eating, sleeping and wandering here and there. One day his father said his son to get out and earn some money and return to home after earning some money. His mother was also listening all this. She gave 100 rupees to his son said that when you come in the evening give it to your father and say that you have earned this. When the son came in the evening and showed 100 rupees to his father, then his father asked his son to throw the money in dustbin. On listening this his son threw the 100 repee into dustbin. His father understood that he has not earned that money may he got this money from his mother. Next day he sent his mother to some other village and asked his son to do the same as yesterday. Now his son searched for some work and earned money. In the evening again when his father asked to throw the money, he refused to do so as he have done some efforts to earn that money.

Same is happening with this award wapsi gang.

http://www.comparenshop.in

India is a Democratic Country. One can express his or her opinion in a Non Violent way, without disturbing the Democratic values. I'm very sure on the issue of Returning the awards is justified and well within the norms of Democracy.

In my views the act is no less than revolting against state with an intention of malign the reputation of this country. This is all being done under a plan lead by a formal ruling party. They have gone to meet President of India as if the country is at the verge of break-up. Simply laughable and ridiculous a political party can go down at such a level for the sake of power.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:

In my views the act is no less than revolting against state with an intention of malign the reputation of this country. This is all being done under a plan lead by a formal ruling party. They have gone to meet President of India as if the country is at the verge of break-up. Simply laughable and ridiculous a political party can go down at such a level for the sake of power.

Those returning awards are not necessarily congress men or even supporters. Most of them are non political and have achievements in their fields.  Also many of them are said to be leftist- which means neither Congress nor BJP. Wharever be motice for returning awards, political parties try to reap advantage. Naturally Congress is also doing this.  

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Yesterday on one the many debates that have been taking place regarding this issue, one of the persons who was all for returning the awards was asked why they never felt such a twinge of conscience when dozens of tribals were massacred in a state run by the Congress party and of course the person had nothing much to say...It just shows how politically motivated this whole exercise is making it look as if suddenly things have changed while such things have been taking place since Independence under the Congress rule..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

Yesterday on one the many debates that have been taking place regarding this issue, one of the persons who was all for returning the awards was asked why they never felt such a twinge of conscience when dozens of tribals were massacred in a state run by the Congress party and of course the person had nothing much to say...It just shows how politically motivated this whole exercise is making it look as if suddenly things have changed while such things have been taking place since Independence under the Congress rule..

This whole exercise of returning awards is completely pointless and meaningless. India is and always has been a country where all sorts of writers, poets, artists have always been able to express themselves freely without the fear of retribution. In other countries, free expression has often lead to incarceration and punishment, in India, such things are quite rare and yet, these people are making noises and claiming to be suffocated! I serioulsy like to think that these few people who are claiming to feel suffocated etc. are being made to do so by the congress party!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

This whole exercise of returning awards is completely pointless and meaningless. India is and always has been a country where all sorts of writers, poets, artists have always been able to express themselves freely without the fear of retribution. In other countries, free expression has often lead to incarceration and punishment, in India, such things are quite rare and yet, these people are making noises and claiming to be suffocated! I serioulsy like to think that these few people who are claiming to feel suffocated etc. are being made to do so by the congress party!

I agree, it is politically motivated in most cases...Here in Karnataka, the CM is happily going about his business and when asked about Kalburgis killing, he points fingers at Modi and BJP although they have no proof since no one has been caught as yet . The writers instead of questioning him and his home minister blame the center !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

rambabu wrote:

India is a Democratic Country. One can express his or her opinion in a Non Violent way, without disturbing the Democratic values. I'm very sure on the issue of Returning the awards is justified and well within the norms of Democracy.

yeah sir i fully agree on you because you are 100% right. this is a democratic country and everyone, when i say everyone that means each and every personality has the right to do anything but under laws. and if the person is under law and doing something he/she has the right to do that because the power is given in the constitution book  

bhuyali saroj

Intolerance in India has happened in past also. According to Niti Ayog's member Bibek Debroy intolerance has always existed.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Intolerance-has-always-existed-Niti-Aayogs-Bibek-Debroy/articleshow/49666174.cms

http://www.comparenshop.in

Debroy gives a clear picture of the issue related to Intolerance. In this process, while quoting many cases of intolerance, It is noteworthy to know how Indira Gandhi tried to stop an invitation to Seshadri Chari, the then editor of Organizer.

many examples quoted in the article throws the light on "Returning of the Awards by the writers is a political stunt created by the opposition to destabilize the Ruling Party.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.