Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
usha manohar wrote:

Honestly I did not know this...I knew that today was the death anniversary of Indira Gandhi since no one could forget all the confusion and problems that followed for common people .Our city was forcibly shut down for 5 days and people had no milk supply, vegetables or transportation and no hospitals were allowed to function..

I was not aware that Sardar Patel was born on the same day !

You are suffering much.  I have not any experience of shut down. It may deed of political party. Sardar Patel merged more than 500 hundred states in India after Independence.

Shampa Sadhya wrote:

Last year that is in 2014 itself on the occasion of Sardar Patel's birthday the event 'Run for Unity' started. I don't know how much it works for unity but certainly it helps to rejuvenate.

Let some thing is happening good on this day.

suni51 wrote:

@Vijai it has nothing to do with the thread though but don't you think it's a good sign that you do not know who is supreme unlike in congress party where everyone has to touch feet of its dictator. However, the run for unity program is run for unity, why try to find out faults in that?

I think here is no need do discuss other problems of country. Let us no more about Sardar Patel and his contribution for the nation. 

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:
vijay wrote:

There seems to be confusion in BJP as to which and whose ideological line to follow. Who is Supreme, the Pm, the party or the RSS.

BJP is not confused. We are confused. Just consider that RSS is the holding company whereas VHP, Bajarang Dal and other saffron extremist elements are subsidiary. Position is clear. They have common agenda. They speak in different voices only to confuse us. 

Most of parties have subsidiary like VHP and Bajarang Dal.

That's entirely a different issue but if 'Run for Unity' is observed properly then it is a good beginning. See, there are negative issues taking place in our country but just for those negativity we should stop appreciating the good gestures is not right.  

shampasaid

Run for unity creates a sense of Unity in the people. If the Birth day observing is about that Great person who has done immense service to the nation, there is no point in seeing negativity.Let's be realistic and see the things in the real perspective.

Both are legends so one comes and one goes and this cycle goes on 

bhuyali saroj

True. it is an undeniable fact that one day one has to die. But both are great in their own respect. They will be remembered for ever

rambabu wrote:

Run for unity creates a sense of Unity in the people. If the Birth day observing is about that Great person who has done immense service to the nation, there is no point in seeing negativity.Let's be realistic and see the things in the real perspective.

I think it is enough that thousands people come together for Run for Unity.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

I think it is enough that thousands people come together for Run for Unity.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.