Trpeatedly posting your own photos and similar activities, too many and too few friends also are not liked by many. Too many friends means that youfeel insecure. 

https://in.finance.yahoo.com/news/3-things-youre-doing-facebook-183655449.html

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

True. many members in Face Book are eager to post their entire Album of their family members. Another aspect is posting of Close up photos. These factors are not liked by many

Personally, I dislike people sharing very intimate photographs regularly. Next is when people try to announce to the world about their progress, wealth and a success story of their child at every possible opportunity.

shampasaid

There is a limit for anything. posting on Face Book or to that matter in any website is nothing short of indecency

Facebook is a social site meant for interacting , so one cannot expect any intellectual activities there although you have that too depending on the members.However, anything done in excess becomes counter productive. Some of my own friends go over board with their pictures and personal details, where they are going, what they are eating , in fact you know when they check into an airport or a hotel...Of course it is their choice , more than anything else they are being reckless by giving out such precise details .. 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Posting personal details is also acceptable when you have mainly only family members as friends.  In such case,facebook could be a very useful tool of interaction among family members. But it is no use posting personal events when you have hundreds of friends. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

For youngsters, Facebook has become a venue for photo shoot. I like the photos of cute children and used to give a ‘like’ for their beauty and innocence. But the pretentious parade of the matured people is really awkward and boring.

Facebook is a good place to be in touch with friends and relatives. Posting personal pictures, achievements, thoughts and ideas are ways of interacting. How much to share and who to share with is a question of personal choice. Likes and dislikes also vary. I personally feel having too many friends just to have a big number and posting too many pictures does not serve the basic purpose of socializing. But we can control the settings and decide which friend request to accept/reject,people whose posts we want to see or whom we want to show ours. Anything that seems unfriendly can be blocked!

Social network is a good platform to remain connected with friends and families, with globalization, many families have members scattered around the globe and such sites help them stay connected and share their moments of joys and sorrows with each other. For professionals too, who need to connect and reach out to more and more number of people, it is a good way. But when people start sharing new selfies at least a few times each day, sharing what they eat, feel etc. it becomes quite silly. But then, each one to his own.  Like what you like, ignore what you don't!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.