Suny Ag
Editor & Super Moderator
253 20k 141.2k
7 years ago

India has become over tolerant- Now Shahrukh Khan says 'My name is Khan' proudly otherwise Yousuf Khan had to change his name to Dilip Kumar.

Don't you think the spent forces are trying to bring themselves into limelight by returning their awards?

Why not government set a department for all such people help them return their awards and to make them save from further shame the government can cancel their passports.   


I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Editor & Super Moderator
3.48k 21.9k 176.9k
7 years ago

What isover tolerance.Killing of innocent person inhis residence on suspician of eating something.  Killing of authors for writing on eradication of irrationality and supestition.  The latest murderis in Manipur.  So many aurthors have returned awards. Some scientists and film persons have also followed suit. The saffron brigade could be powerful for the time being but tey can't escape without challenge. May be the merereturning of awards is symbolic andthis may have no affect.    


G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

usha manohar
Basileus
704 19.5k 126.1k
7 years ago

Indian Muslims have always been very well placed and secure in India unlike Hindus living in Pakistan ! And if Congress and their supporters including the writers, actors and other celebrities are now going all out highlighting a couple of incidents , which no doubt are tragic, should be looking at the statistics under congress rule ...I guess Shah Rukh Khan is either not aware or pretending to be not aware of these facts and so do the other writers who are showing their intolerance by their gesture..

http://www.dnaindia.com/india/report-6-worst-communal-riots-under-upa-government-1984678

 


Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

anil
MAESTRO MATE
220 6.73k 39.2k
7 years ago
usha manohar wrote:

Indian Muslims have always been very well placed and secure in India unlike Hindus living in Pakistan ! And if Congress and their supporters including the writers, actors and other celebrities are now going all out highlighting a couple of incidents , which no doubt are tragic, should be looking at the statistics under congress rule ...I guess Shah Rukh Khan is either not aware or pretending to be not aware of these facts and so do the other writers who are showing their intolerance by their gesture..

http://www.dnaindia.com/india/report-6-worst-communal-riots-under-upa-government-1984678

Muslims are secured in India but Hinuds are not secured in Pakistan. Here in my area many Hindus which are came here from Pakistan don't like to go back.

 

 

Suny Ag
Editor & Super Moderator
253 20k 141.2k
7 years ago

Sitting with Musharraf, Sudheendra Kulkarni praises Congress leader Mani Shankar Aiyar in Pakistan, (I can see both of them sitting with Musharraf) . In which country a person will be allowed to say as he said on Tuesday in Pakistan that Kashmir is a 'core' issue between India and Pakistan". Congress has it's own ways of frindship with enemy countries.

Incidentally he is selling and attending the book launch former Foreign Minister of Pakistan. He says It was not JINNAH but Nehru and Gandhi responsible for partition of India. Every Pakistani Chanel is only too eager to interview him.


I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Suny Ag
Editor & Super Moderator
253 20k 141.2k
7 years ago
Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

What isover tolerance.Killing of innocent person inhis residence on suspician of eating something.  Killing of authors for writing on eradication of irrationality and supestition.  The latest murderis in Manipur.  So many aurthors have returned awards. Some scientists and film persons have also followed suit. The saffron brigade could be powerful for the time being but tey can't escape without challenge. May be the merereturning of awards is symbolic andthis may have no affect.

 

That was a fabricated case in UP which has nothing to do with Center and no one is talking about Kashmiri Pundits or Sikhs which happened under the nose of Congress government   directly. 

 


I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
Manoj Kumar Lamba
Platinum Mate
142 1.06k 7.33k
7 years ago

There is no such condition of intolerance in India, this all is fabricated by the opposition parties.They are not only doing it against our government but also a wrong message is going in the other countries about India. Situation is under control and everyone in India is living freely with peace, but these politicians are spreading false message in our society as well in world about our country. 


http://www.comparenshop.in

Suny Ag
Editor & Super Moderator
253 20k 141.2k
7 years ago

People returning their awards should return the money associated with their awards (with Interest) and passport as they have no right to be called Indians after doing this shameful act.


I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

usha manohar
Basileus
704 19.5k 126.1k
7 years ago
The number of writers supporting the government , speaking against those who are returning the wards is also growing in numbers . Today with nayantara Sehgal openly endorsing Rahul Gandhi's supposed political maturity,one can gauge who is behind the whole Award Wapasi issue !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Kalyani Nandurkar
Editor & Super Moderator
258 14.6k 108.2k
7 years ago
usha manohar wrote:The number of writers supporting the government , speaking against those who are returning the wards is also growing in numbers . Today with nayantara Sehgal openly endorsing Rahul Gandhi's supposed political maturity,one can gauge who is behind the whole Award Wapasi issue !

Also, Nayantara's open support to Rahul Gandhi also reflects her own wisdom and maturity fully well! satisfied.png


"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Suny Ag
Editor & Super Moderator
253 20k 141.2k
7 years ago

These people which have lost all their relevance do not have slightest of fear of being targeted like 'Charlie Hebdo' so they will abuse the tolerance of Indians, but how long will it go like this! They will soon face the right answer from right thinking Indians.


I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.