The BJP governments are bent on saffronizingeducation by excluding the stories by eminent Urdu writers. In fact, Urdu is akin to Hindi. In our daily converstaion, it is not possible to telyy what youare speaking in- Hindi or Urdu.  In fact, our spokenlanguage is neitherSDanskritizedHindi nor Persianized Urdu. What we speakis Hindustani. May be the Rajasthan government intends to include only Sanskritized Hindi. May be they will saffronoze content also. 

http://www.inkhabar.com/national/8911-Poems-by-Ismat-Safdar-to-vanish-from-Rajasthan-textbooks

 

 


G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: Saffronizing education

    by » 4 years ago


    Whosoever it might be, Removing great works of these famous litterateurs are trying to twist and mutilate History. It's blunder for which History cannot forgive these villains.

     


  • Re: Saffronizing education

    by » 4 years ago


    Adding chapter of Hemu Kalani is not saffronizing of education. Hemu Kalani was a freedom fighter. Second thing Urdu is not popular in Rajasthan. No doubt Hindi and Urdu is sisters. Teaching of Sanskrit is not evil.


  • Re: Saffronizing education

    by » 4 years ago


    If this happens then it will signify that there is no respect for quality education, culture, tradition and history too. Education sector must be left to the best educationalists and political parties as well as government must not interfere in it.


    shampasaid


  • Re: Saffronizing education

    by » 4 years ago


    anil wrote:

    Adding chapter of Hemu Kalani is not saffronizing of education. Hemu Kalani was a freedom fighter. Second thing Urdu is not popular in Rajasthan. No doubt Hindi and Urdu is sisters. Teaching of Sanskrit is not evil.

    Yours is a very balanced view , it also goes to show how intolerant some people have become so much so that anything connected to a minority issue is blown out of proportion , twisted around and a different meaning is given..


    Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!


  • Re: Saffronizing education

    by » 4 years ago


    usha manohar wrote:
    anil wrote:

    Adding chapter of Hemu Kalani is not saffronizing of education. Hemu Kalani was a freedom fighter. Second thing Urdu is not popular in Rajasthan. No doubt Hindi and Urdu is sisters. Teaching of Sanskrit is not evil.

    Yours is a very balanced view , it also goes to show how intolerant some people have become so much so that anything connected to a minority issue is blown out of proportion , twisted around and a different meaning is given..

    Here is not reason to oppose Sanskrit, Sanskrit in mother of all languages. Computer language is basically Sanskrit. Foreign languages also have words of Sanskrit.

     


  • Re: Saffronizing education

    by » 4 years ago


    anil wrote:
    usha manohar wrote:
    anil wrote:

    Adding chapter of Hemu Kalani is not saffronizing of education. Hemu Kalani was a freedom fighter. Second thing Urdu is not popular in Rajasthan. No doubt Hindi and Urdu is sisters. Teaching of Sanskrit is not evil.

    Yours is a very balanced view , it also goes to show how intolerant some people have become so much so that anything connected to a minority issue is blown out of proportion , twisted around and a different meaning is given..

    Here is not reason to oppose Sanskrit, Sanskrit in mother of all languages. Computer language is basically Sanskrit. Foreign languages also have words of Sanskrit.

    Sanskrit is the mother of many language. We should be proud of the fact that Sanskrit was born in this country. It's also known as the Divine language.

     

     


  • Re: Saffronizing education

    by » 4 years ago


    rambabu wrote:
    anil wrote:
    usha manohar wrote:
    anil wrote:

    Adding chapter of Hemu Kalani is not saffronizing of education. Hemu Kalani was a freedom fighter. Second thing Urdu is not popular in Rajasthan. No doubt Hindi and Urdu is sisters. Teaching of Sanskrit is not evil.

    Yours is a very balanced view , it also goes to show how intolerant some people have become so much so that anything connected to a minority issue is blown out of proportion , twisted around and a different meaning is given..

    Here is not reason to oppose Sanskrit, Sanskrit in mother of all languages. Computer language is basically Sanskrit. Foreign languages also have words of Sanskrit.

    Sanskrit is the mother of many language. We should be proud of the fact that Sanskrit was born in this country. It's also known as the Divine language.

    It is my suggestion that from 6th to 12th class students must be learn one Indian language in each class. In 7 years 7 Indian language, Tamil, Telgu, Bangali, Marthi, Kannad,......

     

     

     


  • Re: Saffronizing education

    by » 4 years ago


    anil wrote:
    rambabu wrote:
    anil wrote:
    usha manohar wrote:
    anil wrote:

    Adding chapter of Hemu Kalani is not saffronizing of education. Hemu Kalani was a freedom fighter. Second thing Urdu is not popular in Rajasthan. No doubt Hindi and Urdu is sisters. Teaching of Sanskrit is not evil.

    Yours is a very balanced view , it also goes to show how intolerant some people have become so much so that anything connected to a minority issue is blown out of proportion , twisted around and a different meaning is given..

    Here is not reason to oppose Sanskrit, Sanskrit in mother of all languages. Computer language is basically Sanskrit. Foreign languages also have words of Sanskrit.

    Sanskrit is the mother of many language. We should be proud of the fact that Sanskrit was born in this country. It's also known as the Divine language.

    It is my suggestion that from 6th to 12th class students must be learn one Indian language in each class. In 7 years 7 Indian language, Tamil, Telgu, Bangali, Marthi, Kannad,......

    Of course, it's a good suggestion. The Educationists should look into the feasibility part. Especially the 7 years clause and the burden of fees that falls on the parents.

     

     

     

     


  • Re: Saffronizing education

    by » 4 years ago


    Urdu language is known by a very few people in our country. We should keep those languages which is understood by majority of people in our country.

    Now it is the time that we should teach our students in Indian languages. Why we follow foreign languages? It will be more easy for our students if they learn in a language which they speak, which they understand. In most of our families local languages are spoken. So our primary education should be in either Hindi or state's local language. I found that it is difficult for most of the students to learn in English than our own local languages. We should respect our languages then others will respect us.


    http://www.comparenshop.in


  • Re: Saffronizing education

    by » 4 years ago


    True. Languages are meant for communication and exchanging the thoughts. I prefer education in the early education should be in the State's language. In my case it is Telugu.

    From middle school on wards there should be an option between Local language /English/ Sanskrit. Out of these it is essential for the student to choose any two languages out of the three.' In the college one can go for English medium education or Telugu medium depending on the student's future plans.

     


You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.