Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
chinmoymukherjee wrote:

In none of my posts I have advocated the cause of this language as a spoken language despite its extraordinarily rich vocabulary it can't be the lingua franca like English. The reasons are clear. As to the small number of people who visited this planet to reform and break fresh and new paths and vision my only question is : When did we have them in thousands

and millions unlike today when we have more leaders than followers!!!!

Although I in favor of promotion of Sanskrit, but it is almost impossible to use this as a spoken language and medium of study. But we must be learn it. 

Although impracticable, I challenge the Sanskrit enthusiasts to publish a Sanskrit daily-paper or internet edition and run this at least for a month. 

Sudharma is a Sanskrit news paper from the city of Mysore Karnataka since 1970.

Here is the link

http://sudharma.epapertoday.com/

I'm a Sanskrit lover. I can run such Sanskrit news paper if someone fiances me.

Please write this on Facebook or Twitter so that financiers can know your proposal. I am sure nobody in India is going to start a Sanskrit newspaper or even a web site. However I hope you may begin with a website or blog. However I don't know how capable you are in Sanskrit- speaking, writing or reading. 

Why I should write in FB or twitter, when i have my own team of Sanskrit scholars who are ready to offer their services free of cost ?

Then okay. go ahead. But you had stated that you can start a Sanskrit newspaper if somebody finances. If you don't need finance, okay. Go ahead. Wish all the best. 

Reading and writing Sanskrit is possible. Many books is available in Sanskrit, if some one have command on this language he can read it. But using Sanskrit in verbal communication is not possible. I think persons who are scholer of obvioualy used Sanskrit during conversation.

Verbal communication, right now is not possible and not necessary too.

Vebal communication not possible. Then what remains? Written communication. Is that possible. Most probably not. So Sanskrit is not a communicative language and hence not living. All that you can do is to read old scriptures and other books. Treat this much as sign of living language. okay.  So in fact, you agree that Sanskrit is extinct. Only you hesitate to say so. 

Sorry sir. Without an iota of doubt I firmly say that Sanskrit is not extinct. Yes as far as Using Sanskrit as a spoken language I said already, it is not necessary.

And in the earlier threads, I already gave examples of Sahitya academy A daily news paper in Sanskrit and DD channels using Sanskrit.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.