Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
rambabu wrote:
suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:

I wonder why Baba Ramdey should worry about a small thing like Nobel Prize. He can make his own Desi Ramdev Nobel prize and issue himself every year.

You never know, the way Baba is challenging multinationals in every field, he could very well come up with a 'Baba Prize' soon which will not discriminate irrespective of caste, creed, nation or color of a winner plus1.png 

That's most welcome. Naming " Baba Prize"  Any body under the Sun is eligible for receiving the Baba Prize except merit. But the reason he said why he was deprived of Nobel prize is his Black complexion. Many Nobel Laureates like Martin Luther king, Nelson Mandela were blacks.

You forgot Obama who got one for peace (hahaha). You should not forget Being from rich and influential countries is as good as being Angrez. Now don't tell me about Kailash and Malala who got this prize as a package deal.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:
suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:

I wonder why Baba Ramdey should worry about a small thing like Nobel Prize. He can make his own Desi Ramdev Nobel prize and issue himself every year.

You never know, the way Baba is challenging multinationals in every field, he could very well come up with a 'Baba Prize' soon which will not discriminate irrespective of caste, creed, nation or color of a winner plus1.png 

That's most welcome. Naming " Baba Prize"  Any body under the Sun is eligible for receiving the Baba Prize except merit. But the reason he said why he was deprived of Nobel prize is his Black complexion. Many Nobel Laureates like Martin Luther king, Nelson Mandela were blacks.

You forgot Obama who got one for peace (hahaha). You should not forget Being from rich and influential countries is as good as being Angrez. Now don't tell me about Kailash and Malala who got this prize as a package deal.

I was referring only the color part only. Because BabaJi referred color. Other things are immaterial

rambabu wrote:
suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:
suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:

I was referring only the color part only. Because BabaJi referred color. Other things are immaterial

He was right to some extent, most Indians got this prize only when they were migrated this way or that way. Native Asians/Africans are rare in the list as if all the intelligentsia lives in Western Countries only.  But that is their prize they can offer it to people they deem fit.

suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:
suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:
suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:

He was right to some extent, most Indians got this prize only when they were migrated this way or that way. Native Asians/Africans are rare in the list as if all the intelligentsia lives in Western Countries only.  But that is their prize they can offer it to people they deem fit.

If you think, Baba RamDev can get coveted Nobel Prize, by migrating to a western country, He should migrate to western countries and start preaching Yoga. After all there are many people in the western countries who are really getting oriented to Yoga and Ayurveda. Baba RamDev may get noticed by the Nobel Committee and may be recommended for Nobel Prize. What's stopping him ?

rambabu wrote:
suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:
suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:
suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:

If you think, Baba RamDev can get coveted Nobel Prize, by migrating to a western country, He should migrate to western countries and start preaching Yoga. After all there are many people in the western countries who are really getting oriented to Yoga and Ayurveda. Baba RamDev may get noticed by the Nobel Committee and may be recommended for Nobel Prize. What's stopping him ?

I think the love of Rambabu is stopping Ramdev to leave this country for a big prize like Nobel. The love of Yoga lovers is far greater a prize than Nobel for him which will keep him back in India and I am very much sure you will see a bigger prize than Nobel in near future sponsored by Ramdev. LOL- you could be one of the contenders too for the same for your love of Yoga as well.raised_hands.png   

suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:
suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:
suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:
suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:

I think the love of Rambabu is stopping Ramdev to leave this country for a big prize like Nobel. The love of Yoga lovers is far greater a prize than Nobel for him which will keep him back in India and I am very much sure you will see a bigger prize than Nobel in near future sponsored by Ramdev. LOL- you could be one of the contenders too for the same for your love of Yoga as well.raised_hands.png   

Aha.. You know my love for Yoga. Any Guru who earned fame and name in the field Of Yoga, is my favorite Guru. I adore B.K. Iyengar for his mastery over Yoga

If Baba RamDev earns any coveted prize or honor, I bow down my head with reverence before him. No I will not compete with Baba RamDev. Rather i'll be celebrating his success.

Baba Ramdev for the Nobel and hos follower for the Bharat Ratna!!!

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
vijay wrote:

Baba Ramdev for the Nobel and hos follower for the Bharat Ratna!!!

Why not? Nobel Laureates and Bharat Ratnas do not fall from the Blue.

My vote for whatever it counts goes to Ramdev and his ardent follower.

It will be pleasure if one on Boddunan gets any prize although Nobel/ Bharat Ratna are too big to expect. Even if a Padma Shree is given to our esteemed yoga expert on this site, it will be an occasion for rejoicing. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.