Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

An overall good life style and healthy eating habits coupled with Yoga or Physical exercise is the way to get rid of Obesity.

Mousumi Ghosh wrote:

Obesity can be controlled by keeping a check on our diet and by exercising regularly. If nothing else brisk walking helps, also I have seen drinking water helps to keep a check on weight. By drinking water half an hour before having any meal helps us to consume less, hence we should practice to have small portions of food at regular intervals.

I agree drinking water really helps especially for people like me who cannot resist food...I drink a glass of water before every meal which I am sure brings down the quantity I eat and of course brisk walking is another that helps in reducing your weight all round and keeping you trim.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

There are several home remedies which work effectively to prevent Obesity. Vegetables like cabbage and Tomato have the potential to curb obesity. Additionally drinking  a mixture of Honey and lemon juice mixed in lukewarm water in the morning works effectively to reduce obesity.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.