How you care your graying hair. Personally I just use shampoo and oil. But there are some more suggestions:

https://in.style.yahoo.com/post/132858680534/how-your-hair-changes-as-you-age-and-how-to

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Greying of hair with the increase in age is a natural phenomenon. But there are a lucky few whose hair remains Black forever. Generally a healthy diet gives healthy hair. A diet rich in pulses, green veggies certainly helps in the growth of lush black hair.

I eat a healthy diet. But it seems I'm an exception. Now I'm a baldy. The best thing is to accept it as it comes.

Graying is a natural process and a part of aging. Premature graying , hair fall, hair texture etc are hereditary but may occur due to unhealthy diet , pollution, improper hair care and so on. A good diet with plenty of vegetables, fruits, nuts and a good hair care regimen comprising of oiling, washing and conditioning are essential for healthy hair. Gray hair if healthy should not be a matter of concern I feel! 

Earlier I used to think otherwise but nowadays I believe in ageing gracefully. I don't mind having grey hair but hair falling is a big worry for me.   

shampasaid

Greying and also scanty hair growth is part and parcel of ageing and also hereditary ! I have seen some ladies having thick lustrous hair even at the age of 60 plus and some losing hair as early as in their thirties. A good balanced diet keeps skin and hair healthy. Oil is good for hair in tropical weather because of excessive drying due to sun light and heat and plenty of water is also good to keep the right balance in our system.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

There are some Home remedies which work effectively for thicker and Black hair gtowth. Massaging with Coconut oil every day before going to bath .or using  Indian Gooseberry or Amla along with coconut oil after making Amla pulpy and mixing with coconut oil will be of great help. Of course one should have  healthy eating habits.  The total effect will lead to good hair growth, Prevention of greying and hair falling.

I agree graying of hair is a natural process, and we cannot do anything to stop it. However we can make it stay black for a longer duration by eating healthy food and healthy food practices and practices such as oiling the hair etc to keep our hair healthy.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Home remedies like coconut oil and Amla work in preventing grey hair, hair falling and massaging with coconut or olive oil. However, it's good to age gracefully. Why shy away from greying and becoming Bald as long as your general health is good ?

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.