Gas subsidy ending

Category: Daily Dose 4 years ago
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: Gas subsidy ending

    by » 4 years ago


    Many people have voluntarily given up the subsidy, and now with this new measure a lot more would be doing that ! Since the difference is not too much I guess people who have to give up wouldn't mind so much while the ones benefiting because of this would be grateful..


    Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!


  • Re: Gas subsidy ending

    by » 4 years ago


    anil wrote:

    Government is ending gas subsidy of consumers who's earning is 10 laks P.A. and more. I think it is not wrong decision.

    I never utilized subsidized gas facility as my yearly income is far lesser than 10 lakhs. .

     


  • Re: Gas subsidy ending

    by » 4 years ago


    rambabu wrote:
    anil wrote:

    Government is ending gas subsidy of consumers who's earning is 10 laks P.A. and more. I think it is not wrong decision.

    I never utilized subsidized gas facility as my yearly income is far lesser than 10 lakhs. .

     

    Would you please explain just what do you mean by 'you never utilize subsidized gas facility because your income is less than 10 lacks'. It sounds strange to me. 

     

     


    I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

    https://o0.nz/


  • Re: Gas subsidy ending

    by » 4 years ago


    suni51 wrote:
    rambabu wrote:
    anil wrote:

    Government is ending gas subsidy of consumers who's earning is 10 laks P.A. and more. I think it is not wrong decision.

    I never utilized subsidized gas facility as my yearly income is far lesser than 10 lakhs. .

     

    Would you please explain just what do you mean by 'you never utilize subsidized gas facility because your income is less than 10 lacks'. It sounds strange to me. 

    Why strange ? My income falls less than 10 lakhs per annum  and it has been certified by the IT authorities.

     

     

     


  • Re: Gas subsidy ending

    by » 4 years ago


    rambabu wrote:
    suni51 wrote:
    rambabu wrote:
    anil wrote:

    Government is ending gas subsidy of consumers who's earning is 10 laks P.A. and more. I think it is not wrong decision.

    I never utilized subsidized gas facility as my yearly income is far lesser than 10 lakhs. .

     

    Would you please explain just what do you mean by 'you never utilize subsidized gas facility because your income is less than 10 lacks'. It sounds strange to me. 

    Why strange ? My income falls less than 10 lakhs per annum  and it has been certified by the IT authorities.

     

    I have no doubts about that but what I meant was what stops you from using subsidized gas if you fall in under 10 lacks income group? You do not have a gas connection provided by any gas company?

     

     

     

     


    I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

    https://o0.nz/


  • Re: Gas subsidy ending

    by » 4 years ago


    suni51 wrote:
    rambabu wrote:
    suni51 wrote:
    rambabu wrote:
    anil wrote:

    Government is ending gas subsidy of consumers who's earning is 10 laks P.A. and more. I think it is not wrong decision.

    I never utilized subsidized gas facility as my yearly income is far lesser than 10 lakhs. .

     

    Would you please explain just what do you mean by 'you never utilize subsidized gas facility because your income is less than 10 lacks'. It sounds strange to me. 

    Why strange ? My income falls less than 10 lakhs per annum  and it has been certified by the IT authorities.

     

    I have no doubts about that but what I meant was what stops you from using subsidized gas if you fall in under 10 lacks income group? You do not have a gas connection provided by any gas company?

    I think I have to give you details. You know all my children are well Placed. Sanjay my son lives very nearby Kakinada. He comes very often and looks after my household needs that last for 3 months.Then comes my Art materials. You know I work for publishing agencies and I never charge them. But they provide all my art materials. House rent is the biggest expenditure in cities. But I have my own flat. My pther needs like computers, I pad and software are given by my daughters. With whatever little savings i have I thought I can afford a Gas connection.

     

     

     

     

     

     


  • Re: Gas subsidy ending

    by » 4 years ago


    rambabu wrote:
    suni51 wrote:
    rambabu wrote:
    suni51 wrote:
    rambabu wrote:
    anil wrote:

    Government is ending gas subsidy of consumers who's earning is 10 laks P.A. and more. I think it is not wrong decision.

    I never utilized subsidized gas facility as my yearly income is far lesser than 10 lakhs. .

     

    Would you please explain just what do you mean by 'you never utilize subsidized gas facility because your income is less than 10 lacks'. It sounds strange to me. 

    Why strange ? My income falls less than 10 lakhs per annum  and it has been certified by the IT authorities.

     

    I have no doubts about that but what I meant was what stops you from using subsidized gas if you fall in under 10 lacks income group? You do not have a gas connection provided by any gas company?

    I think I have to give you details. You know all my children are well Placed. Sanjay my son lives very nearby Kakinada. He comes very often and looks after my household needs that last for 3 months.Then comes my Art materials. You know I work for publishing agencies and I never charge them. But they provide all my art materials. House rent is the biggest expenditure in cities. But I have my own flat. My pther needs like computers, I pad and software are given by my daughters. With whatever little savings i have I thought I can afford a Gas connection.

     

    Now the question is whether you have a private gas connection without subsidy or gas connection provided by government agencies. In case it's private then it's okay but if it's a government connection then it's either subsidized or you have to give up your subside. I am interested to know what is true in your case? 

     

     

     

     

     

     

     


    I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

    https://o0.nz/


  • Re: Gas subsidy ending

    by » 4 years ago


    I think earning above 10 lac per annum will not have gas subsidy, and also clean India cess of 0.5 percentages on all service tax items in addition to this.


    http://mohanmekap.com/


  • Re: Gas subsidy ending

    by » 4 years ago


    suni51 wrote:
    rambabu wrote:
    suni51 wrote:
    rambabu wrote:
    suni51 wrote:
    rambabu wrote:
    anil wrote:

    Government is ending gas subsidy of consumers who's earning is 10 laks P.A. and more. I think it is not wrong decision.

    I never utilized subsidized gas facility as my yearly income is far lesser than 10 lakhs. .

     

    Would you please explain just what do you mean by 'you never utilize subsidized gas facility because your income is less than 10 lacks'. It sounds strange to me. 

    Why strange ? My income falls less than 10 lakhs per annum  and it has been certified by the IT authorities.

     

    I have no doubts about that but what I meant was what stops you from using subsidized gas if you fall in under 10 lacks income group? You do not have a gas connection provided by any gas company?

    I think I have to give you details. You know all my children are well Placed. Sanjay my son lives very nearby Kakinada. He comes very often and looks after my household needs that last for 3 months.Then comes my Art materials. You know I work for publishing agencies and I never charge them. But they provide all my art materials. House rent is the biggest expenditure in cities. But I have my own flat. My pther needs like computers, I pad and software are given by my daughters. With whatever little savings i have I thought I can afford a Gas connection.

     

    Now the question is whether you have a private gas connection without subsidy or gas connection provided by government agencies. In case it's private then it's okay but if it's a government connection then it's either subsidized or you have to give up your subside. I am interested to know what is true in your case? 

    I don't know anything Now Got from my wife. It's Indane. Even though I can avail subsidy, I gave it up. On the whole, I;m not availing subsidized connection.

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     


    Thank you said by: suni51

  • Re: Gas subsidy ending

    by » 4 years ago


    In a few years time or even before that, all subsidies will go so it's better to be prepared besides we use only 6-7 cylinders a year so it will not make a great difference anyways. The difference in between subsidized and non subsidized is hardly 100/


    I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

    https://o0.nz/


You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.