Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

True. I know subsidies are  populist measures to lure the people and build vote banks. The present Government is determined to save revenue in all possible ways. It's better to give up such subsidies voluntarily  and help the Government.

rambabu wrote:
suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:
suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:
suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:

Government is ending gas subsidy of consumers who's earning is 10 laks P.A. and more. I think it is not wrong decision.

I never utilized subsidized gas facility as my yearly income is far lesser than 10 lakhs. .

Would you please explain just what do you mean by 'you never utilize subsidized gas facility because your income is less than 10 lacks'. It sounds strange to me. 

Why strange ? My income falls less than 10 lakhs per annum  and it has been certified by the IT authorities.

I have no doubts about that but what I meant was what stops you from using subsidized gas if you fall in under 10 lacks income group? You do not have a gas connection provided by any gas company?

I think I have to give you details. You know all my children are well Placed. Sanjay my son lives very nearby Kakinada. He comes very often and looks after my household needs that last for 3 months.Then comes my Art materials. You know I work for publishing agencies and I never charge them. But they provide all my art materials. House rent is the biggest expenditure in cities. But I have my own flat. My pther needs like computers, I pad and software are given by my daughters. With whatever little savings i have I thought I can afford a Gas connection.

Now the question is whether you have a private gas connection without subsidy or gas connection provided by government agencies. In case it's private then it's okay but if it's a government connection then it's either subsidized or you have to give up your subside. I am interested to know what is true in your case? 

I don't know anything Now Got from my wife. It's Indane. Even though I can avail subsidy, I gave it up. On the whole, I;m not availing subsidized connection.

All Indane connections given were subsidised earlier and came with an additional cylinder for some extra cost. You paid more only if you bought a cylinder in black, so your connection which you have since many years is also subsidised . Giving up subsidy started very recently, so did you give it up in the recent 6 months ? How much do you pay for for the cylinder ?

In my own case I have a subsidised gas connection as of now..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I think our rambabu does not know much about such matters and as he said his wife deals with all such matters otherwise he would have known that 'give it up' is a recent move by the present government and there are very few subscribers to that so far.  

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Earlier when I was availing subsidy, I used to pay Rs, 630, out of which Rs. 200, I used to get back. Now, I'm paying Rs. 630. There will not be any refund of Rs. 200.

You have reasons to smile, the rates of 14.2 Kg Non Subsidized Domestic LPG Cylinder is around 550 now against subsidized rates at 440/ 

May be Sunil. Even the details given above were known to me only after my wife detailed. me. Because I never look into these things. And she too never bothers to disturb me. She knows, I always live in a world of my own surrounded by easel, paints and brushes. I owe my gratitude to her.

But you are the one who pays even if she manages the things so don't you think there is a reason to smile?

Certainly, I have a reason to smile. Of course i earn. But I never handle the money. Because I'm confident my wife has more knowledge about how to be thrifty without being miserly.

I appreciate Rambabu's gesture of giving up subsidy. 

I thought, that I should not deny the  opportunity of a truly eligible and deserving person who is in real need.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.