Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
mohan manohar wrote:

The way gap between subsidised and non-subsidised cylinder prices are constantly reducing and I hope some day the difference between both prices would be mere 10 to 20 rupees.

Gap between subsidied and not subsidied reducing because price of LPG at this time is its lower level. When ever it will increase then gap also increased.

Gas subsidy should end which will end black marketing and other problems for consumers too. Remember the time when cement, diesel, phone services and petrol were under the government control and the availability was always difficult. The day you decontrol gas supply the agencies will provide better services and rates.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I read somewhere that there is a proposal to do away with gas cylinders and instal gas pipe lines everywhere, after which they could have a fair pricing for all like it is in other western countries !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

The proposal to supply cooking gas through pipe lines was mooted as early as 2014. But it could not be implemented for the reasons best known to the authorities.

Cooking gas is supplied by pipelines in parts of  few cities like Mumbai and Vadodara. Perhaps in some other cities too. Supplying all over the country may be possible but will involve huge expenditure.

Yes. Gas supply through pipe lines is an expensive proposition. But, it should be implemented. Because, it is a welfare measure aimed to provide cooking gas to the really needy and eligible who are below the poverty line.

On the contrary I feel that the gas price may increase because of the cost of the infra structure which would be huge in the beginning, later probably they would be able to balance it out.But it would regularise many things including black market practices.As of now one can obtain a domestic gas cylinder for Rs 1700 here in my town, almost 4 times that of subsidised rates 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.