Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
anil wrote:
Manoj Kumar Lamba wrote:

India should be more alert as we have seen the presence of ISIS flags in J&K, and many people caught while going to join ISIS. So India is a soft target for ISIS.

ISIS flag hosit by unknown person in J&K, but responsible leader of SP of UP saying that is reaction of action. What a rubbish statement. It is planning of ISIS to reach in India by 2020. Azam Khan is waiting that day to welcome ISIS in India.

Azam Khan and I am sure many others like him who would be happy and openly support terror groups..Honestly people like him are traitors who have been pampered by our politicians like Mulayam singh and others..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

The way things are moving the IS will not be able to attack anywhere in two weeks time from now. Russia is playing the major role of a destroyer without caring for America this time.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

True. Now France itself is standing firmly and gradually able to dismantle some ISIS strongholds. Many terrorists either killed or arrested. ISIS main man Abdelhamid Abboud has been killed.

I think Indian Secular people have sent invitation to ISIS by shouting about intolerance in India. As most of people attracted towards ISIS, because ISIS is spreading message that intolerance against Muslims happens in West. Youth from various countries join ISIS to take revenge from West countries. Now people from India also sent a message to world that some intolerance is happening in India also. Now ISIS will try to attack India also, as India seems to be soft target, because many politicians have given statements which support ISIS. 

http://www.comparenshop.in

suni51 wrote:

The way things are moving the IS will not be able to attack anywhere in two weeks time from now. Russia is playing the major role of a destroyer without caring for America this time.

Russia hopefully will present no obstacles from America henceforth. Putin, for years has been trying to remove Bashar-Al -Assad of Syria who is behind the strength and growth of the ISIS monster that we are seeing today. America has always held back for obvious reasons and it took 9/11 attacks on the World Trade Center towers to shake them to reality. Hopefully it has awakened now and will allow Russia to take action it has been itching for years to take. Seeing that French have already started taking firm action, it should be no problem now.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

It's high time now or else many more devastations will take place. ISIS is a pain so it must be destroyed and for that the world has to unite and act strongly. Good luck to Russia! 

shampasaid

Aftermath of France attack by IS, Pope said now we are in the era of third world war. Next, in G20 meet all super powers unite and prior to it Russia strike hard on IS den through army as well as air force combination and it is Russia who is making precise strike and considerably destroying strong hold of IS. US forces few days back capture major oil plant of IS, thus reducing their finance considerably, Hopefully, evils of human civilisation will soon go to astray.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Yes. All news channels are broadcasting this news. It took place in Bamako , Mali's capital.The Terrorists took away 170 hostages with them. Most of them are British and American tourists.

Now Terrorism is a reality.It's spreading like wild fire. It has to be seen how the world is going to contain this.

rambabu wrote:

Yes. All news channels are broadcasting this news. It took place in Bamako , Mali's capital.The Terrorists took away 170 hostages with them. Most of them are British and American tourists.

Now Terrorism is a reality.It's spreading like wild fire. It has to be seen how the world is going to contain this.

It is spreading like cancer cells. It is not possible to stop it with radio therapy or keemo therapy. It required whole removals of organ with major operation. Think for a moment what will happen if some nuclear bomb of Pakistan come in hand of these terrorist. Pakistan's nuclear bombs is not in safe hand.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.