Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: ISIS attack on Paris

    by » 6 years ago


    anil
    MAESTRO MATE
    220 6.73k 39.2k
    rambabu wrote:
    anil wrote:
    rambabu wrote:

    Very true. Wherever these ISIS fanatics struck be it in France or Mali, the,ISIS were befittingly retaliated. Now Russia, America and Europe have determined to wipe off these Blackmailing Terrorists.

    Yes, India too must take measures to curb Terrorism. Very recently the Naxalite attacks at Chattisgarh were properly met by the Chattisgarh government causing immense damage to the Naxalites.

    They determined to complete removal of terrorists. It is not hard work only they check supply of weapons. Most of the weapons seized from ISIS are made in US, China and other western countries. First the sell weapons to terrorists and now they are spending much more, they earned by selling, to control these.

    The main strength of ISIS is finance. They have to buy weapons. That's why UN security council has decided to cut their financial resources.This will suffocate the ISIS.

    From whom they are buying weapons. Weapons they are using are not made by local iron smiths.

     

     

     


  • Re: ISIS attack on Paris

    by » 6 years ago


    rambabu
    Perandor
    1.49k 32k 218.8k
    anil wrote:
    rambabu wrote:
    anil wrote:
    rambabu wrote:

    Very true. Wherever these ISIS fanatics struck be it in France or Mali, the,ISIS were befittingly retaliated. Now Russia, America and Europe have determined to wipe off these Blackmailing Terrorists.

    Yes, India too must take measures to curb Terrorism. Very recently the Naxalite attacks at Chattisgarh were properly met by the Chattisgarh government causing immense damage to the Naxalites.

    They determined to complete removal of terrorists. It is not hard work only they check supply of weapons. Most of the weapons seized from ISIS are made in US, China and other western countries. First the sell weapons to terrorists and now they are spending much more, they earned by selling, to control these.

    The main strength of ISIS is finance. They have to buy weapons. That's why UN security council has decided to cut their financial resources.This will suffocate the ISIS.

    From whom they are buying weapons. Weapons they are using are not made by local iron smiths.

     ISIS has many sympathizers in Syria and many Arabic countries. From there ISIS buy the weapons and explosives.

     

     

     

     


  • Re: ISIS attack on Paris

    by » 6 years ago


    usha manohar
    Basileus
    704 19.5k 126.1k
    anil wrote:
    rambabu wrote:
    anil wrote:
    rambabu wrote:

    Very true. Wherever these ISIS fanatics struck be it in France or Mali, the,ISIS were befittingly retaliated. Now Russia, America and Europe have determined to wipe off these Blackmailing Terrorists.

    Yes, India too must take measures to curb Terrorism. Very recently the Naxalite attacks at Chattisgarh were properly met by the Chattisgarh government causing immense damage to the Naxalites.

    They determined to complete removal of terrorists. It is not hard work only they check supply of weapons. Most of the weapons seized from ISIS are made in US, China and other western countries. First the sell weapons to terrorists and now they are spending much more, they earned by selling, to control these.

    The main strength of ISIS is finance. They have to buy weapons. That's why UN security council has decided to cut their financial resources.This will suffocate the ISIS.

    From whom they are buying weapons. Weapons they are using are not made by local iron smiths.

     

     

     

    Anil, ISIS cannot fight with knives and guns made by their local iron-smith, they need much more sophisticated ammunition to counter the western forces. However, they also use crude bombs which cause enough damage and panic which is what they are aiming at ! They have the advantage of being anonymous and spread over all continents and can strike at will. This surprise factor is very damaging to others and gives them a mental boost


    Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!


  • Re: ISIS attack on Paris

    by » 6 years ago


    rambabu
    Perandor
    1.49k 32k 218.8k

    Now   most of the countries of the world including China, Russia USA and European countries are determined to curb the spread of ISIS. UN security council  too asked all the countries to put an end to the spread of ISIS. How long ISIS can stand against the concerted actions of all countries ?

     


  • Re: ISIS attack on Paris

    by » 6 years ago


    vijay
    Diamond Mate
    31 4.98k 28.3k

    The real villain is Saudi Arabia who is supporting financially such movements. It should be disciplined.


  • Re: ISIS attack on Paris

    by » 6 years ago


    anil
    MAESTRO MATE
    220 6.73k 39.2k
    vijay wrote:

    The real villain is Saudi Arabia who is supporting financially such movements. It should be disciplined.

    USA can stop Saudi to stop any type of support to ISIS, US have much influence on Saudi Arabia.

     


  • Re: ISIS attack on Paris

    by » 6 years ago


    anil
    MAESTRO MATE
    220 6.73k 39.2k
    rambabu wrote:
    anil wrote:
    rambabu wrote:
    anil wrote:
    rambabu wrote:

    Very true. Wherever these ISIS fanatics struck be it in France or Mali, the,ISIS were befittingly retaliated. Now Russia, America and Europe have determined to wipe off these Blackmailing Terrorists.

    Yes, India too must take measures to curb Terrorism. Very recently the Naxalite attacks at Chattisgarh were properly met by the Chattisgarh government causing immense damage to the Naxalites.

    They determined to complete removal of terrorists. It is not hard work only they check supply of weapons. Most of the weapons seized from ISIS are made in US, China and other western countries. First the sell weapons to terrorists and now they are spending much more, they earned by selling, to control these.

    The main strength of ISIS is finance. They have to buy weapons. That's why UN security council has decided to cut their financial resources.This will suffocate the ISIS.

    From whom they are buying weapons. Weapons they are using are not made by local iron smiths.

     ISIS has many sympathizers in Syria and many Arabic countries. From there ISIS buy the weapons and explosives.

    As I know Syria and Arabic countries are not big manufactures of weapons, they all are depends of western countries. Some Pakistani's groups also have soft corner for ISIS. Pakistan's army chief denied to participate in any action against ISIS.

     

     

     

     

     


  • Re: ISIS attack on Paris

    by » 6 years ago


    rambabu
    Perandor
    1.49k 32k 218.8k
    anil wrote:
    vijay wrote:

    The real villain is Saudi Arabia who is supporting financially such movements. It should be disciplined.

    USA can stop Saudi to stop any type of support to ISIS, US have much influence on Saudi Arabia.

    Now USA will certainly stop supporting ISIS. In the agenda of UN security Council, all the Countries including the USA agreed to stop the spread of ISIS.

     

     


  • Re: ISIS attack on Paris

    by » 6 years ago


    vijay
    Diamond Mate
    31 4.98k 28.3k

    All countries look after their self interest first UN notwithstanding. Russia wants Assad to remain , USA wants him to go.


  • Re: ISIS attack on Paris

    by » 6 years ago


    usha manohar
    Basileus
    704 19.5k 126.1k
    anil wrote:
    vijay wrote:

    The real villain is Saudi Arabia who is supporting financially such movements. It should be disciplined.

    USA can stop Saudi to stop any type of support to ISIS, US have much influence on Saudi Arabia.

     

    USA has some interest in Saudi Arabia since they have many oil companies jointly owned with Saudi government, where they provide the technical know how and also have a army unit there since the Kuwait war. But they cannot interfere in the internal matter of the Saudi government. So, USA can only do so much in influencing the Saudis.


    Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!


You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.

Which is best to Invest Money ?

Which is best to Invest Money ? Give your opinion......
No answer selected. Please try again.
Please select either existing option or enter your own, however not both.
Please select minimum 0 answer(s) and maximum 4 answer(s).
/polls/business-and-finance/6040-which-is-best-to-invest-money-.json?task=poll.vote
6040
radio
[{"id":"20841","title":"Share Market","votes":"26","type":"x","order":"0","pct":24.07,"resources":[]},{"id":"20842","title":"Mutual Fund","votes":"36","type":"x","order":"0","pct":33.33,"resources":[]},{"id":"20843","title":"Bank Fix Deposite","votes":"38","type":"x","order":"0","pct":35.19,"resources":[]},{"id":"20844","title":"Other","votes":"8","type":"x","order":"0","pct":7.41,"resources":[]}] ["#ff5b00","#4ac0f2","#b80028","#eef66c","#60bb22","#b96a9a","#62c2cc"] ["rgba(255,91,0,0.7)","rgba(74,192,242,0.7)","rgba(184,0,40,0.7)","rgba(238,246,108,0.7)","rgba(96,187,34,0.7)","rgba(185,106,154,0.7)","rgba(98,194,204,0.7)"] 350
bottom 200