Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

First of all the teachers should not be burdened with extra work such as census and in election booths. This kind of pressure is actually causing dissatisfaction in the teacher's mind. Their job is to build the future generation and in that case the govt. pressurises them with all sorts of petty as well as risky tasks which can never give them a great amount of satisfaction. Naturally, they are the disgruntled lot. The govt. needs to address this very seriously.

shampasaid

Teachers too are human beings with ambitions. No Teacher wants to become a mediocre teacher. They too have families. How on earth one can put his heart and soul amidst uncertain conditions ?  Government schools should immediately improve this condition of prevailing dreary conditions. Else, the conditions will remain like this forever.

At the very beginning of this thread I have voiced my opinion in support of religion and education both. I feel they can easily go together. Yes, education helps to understand religion better and lack of education transforms religion into superstition as well as religious fanaticism. Here, I would like to point out that there are schools in India, DAV Schools and Ram Krishna Mission Schools which are managed by the committee of religious people as well as missionary schools and they are imparting good education to their students. Side by side they are imparting religious education too and the best part is religion and education are not contradicting each other.

shampasaid

Shampa Sadhya wrote:

At the very beginning of this thread I have voiced my opinion in support of religion and education both. I feel they can easily go together. Yes, education helps to understand religion better and lack of education transforms religion into superstition as well as religious fanaticism. Here, I would like to point out that there are schools in India, DAV Schools and Ram Krishna Mission Schools which are managed by the committee of religious people as well as missionary schools and they are imparting good education to their students. Side by side they are imparting religious education too and the best part is religion and education are not contradicting each other.

Everything about Religion is not bad. For example Bhagavad Gita , Which is mistaken by many as a religious is a a text on Life truths. How to deal with problems of Life, How one must face life courageously etc. Such education will never clash with education. They can live side by side.Similarly. there are many aspects from our mythologies which are prescribed in the elite Management Business schools such as IIMs.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.