Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

It is true that nos. of temples has no relevance with the nos. of educational institutes. But here, I wish to draw kind attention of my friends to the fact that we have been attaching more importance to our religion than educating ourselves and our offsprings. Worshipping is required for our spirituality but for our development, we need education too in the same terms...

Religion has its place in the society and education has its place too too ...We can see through statistics that education has spread all through the country and people are very aware of its relevance . However, I feel that religion and education should be kept apart since they both deal with totally different aspects .

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

People are living without religion. Also people are living without education what is needed or not needed, the concerned person decides. Because, he knows what he wants what he doesn't want.

We have lot of temples, churches, and mosques which are our religious identity. What we need today, is a good education so by increasing the educational institutions we give good education which makes us unity by literate them. There is no partiality in education. Better Education by Best teachers who makes good country. Religious thought may separate the people but education which is the only choice to unite the people.

LAUGH, IF YOU ARE WISE.

Education unites the people. Religion divides.  For this reason for a nation like India we need to give more stress on education.Religion should be secondary. Care has to be exercised Education and Religion are not clashed.

In India one can live without education but not without religion. Many so called educated Indians are in fact uneducated in the real sense of the term. 

They are educated illiterates. A Doctor who was educated in Medicine abroad consults Almanac  before an operation. There are plenty of Educated illiterates in India.

Doctors consult almanac all the time because the patients they operate on or help in delivering, believe in such things, this does not make them either uneducated in thinking or any lesser intelligent or capable.It only shows that they are sensitive to other peoples needs and are rational in their approach to other people's beliefs , makes them truly rational unlike the so called self proclaimed  rationalists.. 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I'm talking about those Doctors because they are the believers in Almanac. Not the patients believe in Almanac  I have seen even the relatives of the patient cursing the Doctor who believes in Almanac. This I have seen while I was working in Vizag Steel Plant. And I reported this news in the House journal of the steel plant.

How can one be a rational person when he is required to earn bread and butter from dealing with irrationals. Self styled rationalists are irrational when it comes to their turn.

Killing people with their irrational beliefs are blotch on the face of the Society. Life is more precious than Bread and Butter.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.