We all know that allopathic medicines work quickly on disease but have many side effects, but in case of ayurvedic medicines they work slowly but cure the disease completely without so many side effects. India is a great source of Ayurvedic medicines, but still why allopathic medicines which have many side effects are given priority?

https://www.ayurtimes.com/allopathic-medicines-are-dangerous-than-ayurvedic-medicines/

http://www.comparenshop.in

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

The first reason is quick relief. Second is government policy of promoting and priorty to allopathic. But allopatic Dr. are accepting it that medicines which we are using is poison. Dr. Naresh Trehan is one of the senior and famous cardilogist of India. He said that all antibitings which we are using is poison. Ayurvedic medicines are natural, If want fast and cheap relief than we must be combines Allopatic and Ayurveda. 

Ayurveda while it cures certain ailments still needs the help of Allopathy for many treatments since the process is extremely slow and if one has to change the course it becomes a long drawn out painful process, thats why people prefer allopathy 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

anil wrote:

The first reason is quick relief. Second is government policy of promoting and priorty to allopathic. But allopatic Dr. are accepting it that medicines which we are using is poison. Dr. Naresh Trehan is one of the senior and famous cardilogist of India. He said that all antibitings which we are using is poison. Ayurvedic medicines are natural, If want fast and cheap relief than we must be combines Allopatic and Ayurveda. 

I agree. What Doctor Naresh Trihan said is true. Allopathic medicines are toxins. They kill slowly. They are invasive and harm the internal vital organs. As far as possible sticking to the Ayurvedic medicines, which are non invasive is better.

Being a doctor's daughter, another one's wife and yet another one's sister, I go by allopathic medicines. But, having studied Botany I have a fair idea of Medicinal plants and the alkaloids produced by them ,many of which are used in Modern day medicines.True, the Allopathic medicines have side effects and therefore unnecessary popping pills should be avoided. They provide faster relief because they are chemicals compositions which immediately counter the action of chemical changes causing ailments in our body.Therefore for serious illness Allopathy is preferred. Ayurvedic medicines take time but they work to remove the cause. Instead of choosing between the two the aim should be to bridge the gap . Various Auyrvedic medicines are used since ages by allopathic doctors also, Liv 52 is a common example.

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:

I agree. What Doctor Naresh Trihan said is true. Allopathic medicines are toxins. They kill slowly. They are invasive and harm the internal vital organs. As far as possible sticking to the Ayurvedic medicines, which are non invasive is better.

Another reason is that Ayurveda is not spread on that large scale at which Allopathy is taught. 

one cannot make any sweping statement on this matter. the fact is both systems are required, but the stress has to be on allopathic medicnes as their range of treatemnt for ailments is much more

It's true that Allopathic medicines are required. But the problem i with Allopathic medicines is, they suppress the disease but create another. And the side effects are many. They are Lab manufactured. where as  Ayurvedic medicines are natural and there are no side effects. For quick relief Allopathy. Ayurvedic medicines are slow in giving relief. One can always choose.

Medicines should be taken on advice of Medical practitioners. Taking pain killers at the drop of the hat is never advisable. When advised by doctors medicines cure , not cause some other ailment. Side effects are temporary. It is not correct to say that they are poison or toxins!

I took the medicines on the Doctors advise for indigestion. Indigestion was cured. But constipation started. I do not indulge in self medication. All Allopathic medicines though not poisons but they do not guarantee a sure cure. It applies to Ayurvedic medicine too.

Allopathy can quickly suppress the disease symptoms where as ayurveda works slowly and removes the disease completely from the body. I think if we combine the strengths of both allopathy and ayurveda then many diseases can be controlled without so many side effects as in case of taking only allopathic medicines.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.