Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
suni51 wrote:

I am sorry to say that only allopathic medicines work on me although I have tried other medicines but they did not work on me or worked too slowly so I had to revert back to allopathic medicines.

It is right that Ayurvedic medicines work slow. Indeed to get benefit form Ayurvedic medicines we must be follow some regiments. When ever you use it avoid spice foods, tea etc. It will work for you. Keep faith on these medicines and keep patience.

Sometimes in some cases you are short on time esp when time has a major role to play in certain diseases. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

It's the person concerned ultimately has to take a decision regarding what kind of treatment is best suited to him . I know there are some sincere Doctors, who themselves help  by advising the best option for him.

suni51 wrote:

Sometimes in some cases you are short on time esp when time has a major role to play in certain diseases. 

Agree time and some time we can't tolerate and we want immedicate relief. In this situation allopathy is useful.

Allopathy is also the most advanced medical treatment since much more research goes into it and new types of drugs and treatments are constantly being discovered which makes it easy for us to get specific treatment right away ! 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

As long one does not develop resistance to a particular medicine/antibiotic there is no side effects of Allopathy.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Allopathic medicines are more advanced and do have side effects because they are chemical compositions meant to affect those parts of our body which need to be treated but they often act on the other parts as well . Painkillers are best examples. This causes the problem. Medication should be taken only when necessary and when advised by doctors because adverse effects and even contraindications need to be taken into consideration. This goes for all medicines whether Allopathy, homeopathy or Ayurveda. 

Due to rampant self medication, many ailments are caused. And I'm very familiar with such people who prefer to go for the advice of Medical shop salesman than the qualified Physician.

Perhaps this is also a reason for the side effects attributed to Allopathic medicines.

In simple Ayurvedic Medicines for long tern relief and Allopathic Medicines for instant relief.

Ayurvedic treatment requires time and patience which becomes difficult for the patients to devote in this fast pace of life. That's the reason people go for Allopathy which gives relief quite fast but it cannot be denied that in many cases where Allopathy suggests surgery there Ayurvedic medicine works well and cures the patient and they get saved from surgery. Basic problem lies in our lifestyle which does not allow us to depend upon Ayurveda but there are numerous critical cases for which Allopathic treatment, medicines or surgery, is the one and only alternative.  

shampasaid

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.