Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Lopamudra wrote:

Allopathic medicines are more advanced and do have side effects because they are chemical compositions meant to affect those parts of our body which need to be treated but they often act on the other parts as well . Painkillers are best examples. This causes the problem. Medication should be taken only when necessary and when advised by doctors because adverse effects and even contraindications need to be taken into consideration. This goes for all medicines whether Allopathy, homeopathy or Ayurveda. 

Yes we must be consult with doctor before taking medicines. Most of allopathy medicines have side effect. I took one and half year medicines for the problem of TBM, I lost my hearing power, due to side effect of this medicine.

What is full form of TBM and what was the medicine so that others can be careful. Yes side effects are a problem.

vijay wrote:

What is full form of TBM and what was the medicine so that others can be careful. Yes side effects are a problem.

TBM is totally brainwashed memory. A medicine must be taken only on advice of qualified doctor. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: vijay
Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:
vijay wrote:

TBM is totally brainwashed memory. A medicine must be taken only on advice of qualified doctor. 

If a medical term, it should mean Tuberculous meningitis. Its a serious condition if not treated carefully and immediately.

Thank you said by: vijay
vijay wrote:

Tracheobronchomalacia is the full form of TBM. The general characteristic of TBM is shortness of breath. TBM should be treated as early as possible.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.