The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

That's a good addition. Chinese are always obsessed with Biggest, tallest and longest things. And the good aspect is, they never compromise with quality.

No doubt the Chinese are obsessed to be number one in everything but at times compromise on quality seen when they built and inagurated the tallest bridge which showed defects within the first 2 or 3 months...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Is  that so ? I think it may be due to a bit of laxity. But one thing i can assure, whenever such lapses occur in quality, The Chinese authorities will punish with severe punishments.

rambabu wrote:

Is  that so ? I think it may be due to a bit of laxity. But one thing i can assure, whenever such lapses occur in quality, The Chinese authorities will punish with severe punishments.

You are speaking as if you are part of the Chinese government, how can you be so sure ? Do you know of any such occurence where there was a ;apse and the authorities meted out severe punishment ?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

China is well developed Country. China is obsessed with doing things in an astronomical scale. Even a child who knows about a country like China can say this and one need not be a part of  the Chinese Government. For no reason China has become a developed country.

Everybody knows how a developed Country like China deals with those who are lax and fail to perform duties.

I have experience of exporting to China for many years and have also visited China. Their is huge corruption in China by Communist party officials and bureaucracy. They do not get exposed because there is no free press and opposition. From time to time some action is initiated for some time and then it is business once again. The level of corruption has reached very high levels and the present govt. is forced to take action against some very high officials and Ministers. But it will not reduce corruption because there are no watchdogs.

@Sunil staircases are safe in China. They were built before the Communists took over !!

rambabu wrote:

China is well developed Country. China is obsessed with doing things in an astronomical scale. Even a child who knows about a country like China can say this and one need not be a part of  the Chinese Government. For no reason China has become a developed country.

Everybody knows how a developed Country like China deals with those who are lax and fail to perform duties.

Chinese are very similar to Indians in many ways and there is a lot of things that are not right there  . Shanghai has one of the highest pollution rates and at times gets completely covered in smog and it happens often, more so in the recent past ! They still have a dictatorship which is not the same as being well developed and efficient in dealing with people who are lax ..

I'm not concerned about other aspects of China. I responded keeping only the content of the thread. That is Longest Chinese escalator which is a marvel.

vijay wrote:

More than the Chinese it is Indian traders who buy defective goods at throw away prices and reap high profits back home. It is these practices which have given Chinese goods bad name in India. China is number one exporter and its international trade is to the tune of $3 trillion per year. If its products were shoddy they would not be number one. @ Suni are their staircases safe?

Reason behind $3 trillion per year is not good quality of products, it is because of focus of China is on quantity. Most of we are using China's products and we know very well how is quality of these.

anil wrote:
vijay wrote:

More than the Chinese it is Indian traders who buy defective goods at throw away prices and reap high profits back home. It is these practices which have given Chinese goods bad name in India. China is number one exporter and its international trade is to the tune of $3 trillion per year. If its products were shoddy they would not be number one. @ Suni are their staircases safe?

Reason behind $3 trillion per year is not good quality of products, it is because of focus of China is on quantity. Most of we are using China's products and we know very well how is quality of these.

The quality of Chinese products imported in to India are mostly spurious. In addition to this Indian traders are making the goods in India itself and printing on the the labels as Made in China.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.