Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: Tasting wine- Is this best job!

    by » 6 years ago


    usha manohar
    Basileus
    704 19.5k 126.1k

    Wine tasting is a specialised job and in Switzerland , France and Germany they have courses conducted for them. It is a very sought after profession there although I am told very few are able to rise and become perfect ...I have attended a short lecture conducted by  wine tasters at a vineyard in Germany and I was amazed to hear how intricate the course is and how sensitive ones senses need to be..


    Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!


  • Re: Tasting wine- Is this best job!

    by » 6 years ago


    rambabu
    Perandor
    1.49k 32k 218.8k

    Exactly. Wine tasters should be endowed with very sensitive organs especially their tasting buds.. After all sensitive organs play a pivotal role in a Wine taster's life.

     


  • Re: Tasting wine- Is this best job!

    by » 6 years ago


    Suny Ag
    Editor & Super Moderator
    253 20k 141.2k
    rambabu wrote:

    Exactly. Wine tasters should be endowed with very sensitive organs especially their tasting buds.. After all sensitive organs play a pivotal role in a Wine taster's life.

     

    I don't agree, what a wine taster will do if he passed out after consuming the first sample. So, I feel he should have good capacity of drinking more than his taste buds.beers.png

     

     


    I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

    https://o0.nz/


  • Re: Tasting wine- Is this best job!

    by » 6 years ago


    rambabu
    Perandor
    1.49k 32k 218.8k

    If he passed out after after consuming the first sample, it says that the wine is very strong. Then automatically the other things follow in quick succession. He will be shown the exit.

     


  • Re: Tasting wine- Is this best job!

    by » 6 years ago


    usha manohar
    Basileus
    704 19.5k 126.1k

    I doubt if a wine taster would be as stupid as that...Normally they only take a drop of wine and are able to grade it through the smell and flavor. They definitely dont get drunk on wine !


    Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!


  • Re: Tasting wine- Is this best job!

    by » 6 years ago


    rambabu
    Perandor
    1.49k 32k 218.8k

    Yes. Sunil made the comment in a lighter vein. And my response was also in a lighter vein.

     


  • Re: Tasting wine- Is this best job!

    by » 6 years ago


    anil
    MAESTRO MATE
    220 6.73k 39.2k
    usha manohar wrote:

    I doubt if a wine taster would be as stupid as that...Normally they only take a drop of wine and are able to grade it through the smell and flavor. They definitely dont get drunk on wine !

    It is saying  " Bund Bund se Ghra Bharta hai" If wine taster taste 100 samples than it enough for him to loose control. Some wine are much strong. Here two products of Sri gangnagar Sugar mill "Kesar Kasturi and Jagmohan know for its strongness.

     


  • Re: Tasting wine- Is this best job!

    by » 6 years ago


    usha manohar
    Basileus
    704 19.5k 126.1k
    anil wrote:
    usha manohar wrote:

    I doubt if a wine taster would be as stupid as that...Normally they only take a drop of wine and are able to grade it through the smell and flavor. They definitely dont get drunk on wine !

    It is saying  " Bund Bund se Ghra Bharta hai" If wine taster taste 100 samples than it enough for him to loose control. Some wine are much strong. Here two products of Sri gangnagar Sugar mill "Kesar Kasturi and Jagmohan know for its strongness.

     

    They may not taste 100 wines a day because I doubt as many new wines are produced in a single day in a place...But I am sure they do taste a few at least and they know their job so no worries ..


    Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!


  • Re: Tasting wine- Is this best job!

    by » 6 years ago


    rambabu
    Perandor
    1.49k 32k 218.8k

    There will be several Wine tasters. A single wine taster need not taste 100 samples.


  • Re: Tasting wine- Is this best job!

    by » 6 years ago


    Suny Ag
    Editor & Super Moderator
    253 20k 141.2k

    No company in the world introduces many wines everyday. Wine tasting is unlike tea tasting which is based on blending of different kinds of tea and taste them. No single produce however good in quality will taste good in its original form but it will have to be mixed with other produces even if from the same garden but blended in different way and developed differently.


    I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

    https://o0.nz/


You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.

What u think 3G is

3rd generation technology that provide the faster communication with video call and more speedy packet data connectivity
No answer selected. Please try again.
Please select either existing option or enter your own, however not both.
Please select minimum 0 answer(s) and maximum 3 answer(s).
/polls/day-to-day-issues/6002-what-u-think-3g-is.json?task=poll.vote
6002
radio
[{"id":"20679","title":"Great","votes":"60","type":"x","order":"0","pct":60,"resources":[]},{"id":"20680","title":"Good","votes":"28","type":"x","order":"0","pct":28,"resources":[]},{"id":"20681","title":"Ok","votes":"12","type":"x","order":"0","pct":12,"resources":[]}] ["#ff5b00","#4ac0f2","#b80028","#eef66c","#60bb22","#b96a9a","#62c2cc"] ["rgba(255,91,0,0.7)","rgba(74,192,242,0.7)","rgba(184,0,40,0.7)","rgba(238,246,108,0.7)","rgba(96,187,34,0.7)","rgba(185,106,154,0.7)","rgba(98,194,204,0.7)"] 350
bottom 200