Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

It is not right. Usually poor polling is in urban areas and rural areas vote in large numbers.

I stated my own experience. They made me run from pillar to post for election 

Which party was ruling then?

AP and Karnataka have had Congress parties in power , goes to show the kind of mismanagement and corruption even during elections, names missing from voters list etc..Rajastan and Gujarat ruled by BJP and on members' own admittance all going well with the voting pattern . In Karnataka the corrupt practices are so rampant that people have become thick skinned now and are not surprised by any misdeeds of the ruling party !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It has become a trend to criticize whatever is linked with the BJP. Congress ruled states witnessed more irregularities in all aspects of governance including Election voting patterns. In this respect BJP ruled states are doing commendable work.

Compulsory voting cannot be imposed on public, but people should be make aware of the importance of voting. There should be a door to door campaign to make people aware of voting.  

http://www.comparenshop.in

Creating awareness about the importance of vote always helps. Voting is Democracy. You can't have a successfully run Democratic system without the support and vote of the citizens,
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.