Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Many years back it was reported that in most of the industrial projects, the cost of equipment needed to control emissions causing pollution is around 5-10% of the project cost. Due to less awareness, lower pollution levels, the  industrialists would not incur the cost to install pollution abatement equipment. Pollution boards were set up and usually the Chairman would be a politician or a pliable retired bureaucrat whose job was to keep the industry safe from vigilant and NGO groups and the parties in power would be adequately compensated. I speak from first hand knowledge and we were aghast at the deliberate disregard for the environment and the citizens. Most of the powerful politicians and retired bureaucrats stay in large houses and feel they are protected even in a polluted environment. I would blame the lack of civic responsibility of our industrialists for causing avoidable pollution in connivance with authorities. Today when the dam has burst solutions are being made in panic conditions. We citizens are also to be blamed because of our legendary tolerance power.

These are no practical solutions. Unless you provide right alternatives you have no right to stop people using the only choices available to them.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

What about the rights of those who neither own a vehicle nor work in an industry. They have a right to breathe pure air and not polluted air by the former two class of consumers who suck in pure air and discharge polluted air.

Peoplerights  are to be protected by all means. Everyone has the right to demand a clean un polluted  air

The ODD EVEN number decision is implemented in hurry and without prior planning. This type of system was previously implemented in countries like China and has failed in results. Because after implementing this system people will start buying two cars one for even and other for odd number.

http://www.comparenshop.in

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.