The topic is locked.

Today is 80th birth anniversary of Dharmendra also know as He man of Bollywood. Happy birthday of Dharmendra.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dharmendra

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Born as Dharam Singh Deol , Dharmendra is well known  for acting in movies like Sholay, Bandini, Surat aur Seerat to name a few. He is a member of the 14th Loksabha representing BJP. Received coveted Padma Bhushan.

Happy Birthday to Dharmendra.

Dharmendra was a very handsome and physically well built actor who always was a pleasure to watch on the screen. Today also he has retained his physical charm. He famously once said that it is safe to be No 2 as everyone is busy dislodging the No 1. May he live long a happy life,

can't have much respect for a man who converted to Islam to marry Hema malini. What example did he set??

Yes, from your view point it was a great act of betrayal to convert, but in matters of heart much more sins have been committed. You can also chose to forgive him and remove your bitterness about him.

Dharmendra was one of the best looking actors of Hindi cinema...He is known to be a simple man at heart helping out people in need, I have read somewhere that he kept a open house where people from his own home town would drop in and have a meal and any other help they needed. 

He had his own style of acting and personally I loved his roles in Sholay, Satyakam, Anupama, Chupke Chupke, Shatrafat and Yakeen where he played a double role. He has acted in many popular films that had great music ! Pity that both his sons did not come up to his level ..Here is wishing him happiness, peace and the very best in life !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

He is one of my most favorite heroes and I loved him for his HE man image as well romantic and comedy movies. Overall he is an all rounder who acted in all kind of movies. I watched all his movies and I can suggest Satyakam, Sholey and Chpke chupke besides many many more.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Dharmendra is a simpleton with a great capability in histrionic talents. These two traits of Dhaemendra  made him the darling of the people

suni51 wrote:

He is one of my most favorite heroes and I loved him for his HE man image as well romantic and comedy movies. Overall he is an all rounder who acted in all kind of movies. I watched all his movies and I can suggest Satyakam, Sholey and Chpke chupke besides many many more.

Bollywood have only two HE man, first is Prthviraj Kapoor and second is Dharmendra. At present many Bollywood stars showing their six ab pegs, All these only to show. but Dharmendra's musles is original one. Once question asked to Shetti, (Character artist)  with whom you feel comfort in fighting scenes. He named Dharmendra.

usha manohar wrote:

Dharmendra was one of the best looking actors of Hindi cinema...He is known to be a simple man at heart helping out people in need, I have read somewhere that he kept a open house where people from his own home town would drop in and have a meal and any other help they needed. 

He had his own style of acting and personally I loved his roles in Sholay, Satyakam, Anupama, Chupke Chupke, Shatrafat and Yakeen where he played a double role. He has acted in many popular films that had great music ! Pity that both his sons did not come up to his level ..Here is wishing him happiness, peace and the very best in life !

Dharmendra also played grey shade role in Ayee Milan Ki Bela. His both sons did not come up to his level because they have not variety in their acting.

MG Singh wrote:

can't have much respect for a man who converted to Islam to marry Hema malini. What example did he set??

Yes you are right it is the like blur in his life. But for we he is real hero of films. So we don't take it so serious, it is his personal matter. Why he done he know better.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.