The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
anil wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

can't have much respect for a man who converted to Islam to marry Hema malini. What example did he set??

Yes you are right it is the like blur in his life. But for we he is real hero of films. So we don't take it so serious, it is his personal matter. Why he done he know better.

Dharmendra is not a social reformer. He is an entertainer. Why he should set an example. He has set an example in his own feild,

From what I know, Dharmendra and Hema Malini had an Iyengari wedding at Madras city in the presence of her parents , although it would be termed illegal because he was already married and had children..

Hema Malini Dharmendra wedding

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

He converted to Islam for legal reasons so as to not be charged with remarrying when he already had a wife.

He converted to Islam for legal reasons so as to not be charged with remarrying when he already had a wife.

I think, we are deviating from  the content of the thread. Lets all convey our good wishes to an evergreen movie star who carved a niche of his own in his field of acting.

Long live Dharmendra.

I was not aware of the fact that Dharmendra had converted to Islam ...Either way, he seems to have managed both his families fairly well..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

As long as Dharmendra, a professional movie actor manages his two families, why this din on the occasion of his birthday ?

My best wishes to him on his birthday. Dharmendra was fabulous in Sholay and Chupke Chupke.

shampasaid

I like Dharmendra's comedy movies like Yamla Pagla Diwana, Secondhand husband, Chupke Chupke. Of course Dharmendra is adept with any genre of acting.

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

can't have much respect for a man who converted to Islam to marry Hema malini. What example did he set??

Yes you are right it is the like blur in his life. But for we he is real hero of films. So we don't take it so serious, it is his personal matter. Why he done he know better.

Dharmendra is not a social reformer. He is an entertainer. Why he should set an example. He has set an example in his own feild,

As far I am concerned I don't agree that entertainers have no responsibility for following social norms but I don't mind if he converted to Islam for marrying Hema Malini. It should open our eyes that the personal laws are being misused for personal gains. All should follow the same rule to keep the society clean and in order.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.