The topic is locked.

Salman Khan release by High court in hit and run case. Now it is question who were killed to innocent sleeping of the Foot Path. What we say to it, failure of judicial system of investigation agency. Is it justice with infested?

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Salman Khan is not guilty. The decision of the trial court is aside . On the basis of evidence, produced by the prosecution Salman cannot convicted. This ia as per the Judge.

I don't know much about the case, but i think Salman khan was not driving the car, when this all happened. His driver was driving the car. So, he was pulled in this case unnecessarily. 

Please correct me if i am wrong. 

Want to make each day Accountable

Salman Khan release by High court in hit and run case. Now it is question who were killed to innocent sleeping of the Foot Path. What we say to it, failure of judicial system of investigation agency. Is it justice with infested?

There is absolutely no doubt in anyones mind who read and watched news during the time of accident that Salman Khan is the guilty party, he rammed into those people driving while he was drunk and returning from a party, with his cousin Kamal Khan and a body guard/driver Patel sitting next to him and then ran away from the scene.The only flaw is the shoddy investigation done by the Police.In fact I remember Kamal Khan admitting that salman was driving the car and that he himself was sitting in the back seat, ut later retreated his statement under pressure...Salman is guilty and if there is justice in nature he will have to pay for his wrong deeds at some stage or the other

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Whether Salman khan was driving car or not, i don't know, but i really think that he would have helped the families who suffered from this accident. By giving some money or any other sort of help he would have done to him. Salman khan has enough money, where even if he keeps on donating every day, he won't get bankrupt. 

He is one in bollywood, who is a good philantrophist. He keeps on helping and donating. Though donation would be to save taxes or whatever reason, but he does that.

Want to make each day Accountable

The Lawyers divided over HC court decision over the issue of Salman's acquittal.Salman's council Amit Desai said despite investigation, by the investigating officer, the statement of  Salman's driver was not recorded.

Overall observation is that that the prosecution failed to prove the charges leveled against Salman.

There are other aspects too that was taken into consideration by the HC that lead to Salman's acquittal.

For a more detailed news please refer this link

http://www.firstpost.com/india/salman-khans-bail-justified-or-unusual-lawyers-divided-over-bombay-hc-decision-2235158.html

we cannot deny the fact that he is proved innocent by the high court and we as the citizen of India should respect the judgment of the court. I think that he is innocent just because he is very popular in the country he has been targeted. 

bhuyali saroj

The Salman's Hit & Run case stretched too long that facts and evident in the case are easily changed. One of the witness Mr. Ravinder Patil was died who was the bodyguard of Salman. Still the question remained that who killed those person who died on the road.

http://www.comparenshop.in

The Bombay HC said, the prosecution failed to produce enough evidence to prove that Salman was driving the car at the time of accident.The HC took many other aspects into consideration before acquitting Salman. You can have a look at the article link given in the previous postings of my thread.

rambabu wrote:

The Bombay HC said, the prosecution failed to produce enough evidence to prove that Salman was driving the car at the time of accident.The HC took many other aspects into consideration before acquitting Salman. You can have a look at the article link given in the previous postings of my thread.

The doubtful part of this case was the different speed at which the case run. When session court gave judgement and a punishment of 5 year jail was announced, on the same day within  a few hours bail against session court decision was brought. And then it took 13 years to prove that Salman was not driving the car. That's really strange.

http://www.comparenshop.in

Manoj Kumar Lamba wrote:
rambabu wrote:

The doubtful part of this case was the different speed at which the case run. When session court gave judgement and a punishment of 5 year jail was announced, on the same day within  a few hours bail against session court decision was brought. And then it took 13 years to prove that Salman was not driving the car. That's really strange.

All these speak a lot about our defective Judiciary. Some of its verdicts in the past too make the people wonder whether Indian Judicial system needs a thorough overhauling. This is how a commoner is losing faith on the Judiciary system. And the law offenders are cleverly utilizing the lapses in our Law and the Judicial system

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.