The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

There are many loop holes in our Judiciary system and need to be reviewed thoroughly. It seems there are different laws for poor and rich. A poor man has less money, so he reaches only to session court and his case ends at session court only. While a rich person even found guilty by session court, can go to High court and then supreme court. And this will take many years for the right decision to come.   

http://www.comparenshop.in

Apparently Salman Khan and Salim have spent 25 crores of rupees " To Prove Him Innocent " , which goes to show how our judiciary works ! I doubt if an ordinary person even if he is innocent needs to spend that kind of money to prove he is innocent and that our courts that expensive, so where did the 25 crores go?

http://movies.ndtv.com/bollywood/salim-khan-on-salman-walking-away-what-about-tension-rs-20-cr-spent-1253888

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

Apparently Salman Khan and Salim have spent 25 crores of rupees " To Prove Him Innocent " , which goes to show how our judiciary works ! I doubt if an ordinary person even if he is innocent needs to spend that kind of money to prove he is innocent and that our courts that expensive, so where did the 25 crores go?

http://movies.ndtv.com/bollywood/salim-khan-on-salman-walking-away-what-about-tension-rs-20-cr-spent-1253888

Our Judicial system is needed to be reviewed. People start loosing faith on our judicial system.

http://www.comparenshop.in

Manoj Kumar Lamba wrote:

There are many loop holes in our Judiciary system and need to be reviewed thoroughly. It seems there are different laws for poor and rich. A poor man has less money, so he reaches only to session court and his case ends at session court only. While a rich person even found guilty by session court, can go to High court and then supreme court. And this will take many years for the right decision to come.   

Generally when a criminal sentence is handed over to a person, he goes to jail. It's only after going to Jail, the criminal will apply for bail. Salman  got his bail within a few hours after receiving his sentence. A Bench at the high court heard the case and immediately Salman has been given Bail. Such cases create doubts in the Public. That's why the common man lost faith in the Judiciary system. Yes, such instances happened earlier too. No doubt Indian judiciary needs a thorough overhauling.

With the case of Salmaan Khan, our judicial system has put a question mark upon its own integrity on the points of the granting bail within few hours after conviction and disposal of the appeal by turning down the observation of the Sessions Court on the points which could well be taken into account by the lower court. Prima Facie, the matter seems to be doubtful. Hope the Apex Court will come forward to deliver the justice to the deceased's family.

Thank you said by: rambabu
Rightly pointed out that the verdict to acquit Salman has cast the doubts on the Judiciary system of India. As a Lawyer (I hope I'm right) You know better
Ronark Bhardwaj wrote:

Whether Salman khan was driving car or not, i don't know, but i really think that he would have helped the families who suffered from this accident. By giving some money or any other sort of help he would have done to him. Salman khan has enough money, where even if he keeps on donating every day, he won't get bankrupt. 

He is one in bollywood, who is a good philantrophist. He keeps on helping and donating. Though donation would be to save taxes or whatever reason, but he does that.

He may have loads of money and he may even have offered to help the families of the victims, which no one knows if he has done or not. However, offering money for killing someone is not justice and will not help the families of the dead. It will not bring them back to life. So calling Salman  a good person, a good philanthropist etc. etc. is not at all right for he is one priceless **&^&% and he deserves to be thrown to wild dogs!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

It is only truth that one people died and four injured by car which was of Salman Khan and and that time Salman Khan was also in the car. Driver of Salman Khan gave statement is this case after 12 years. He come in the picture only to save Salman. It is clear that all thing are manipulated. It is the question, the victim was justice.

usha manohar wrote:

No need to say where these 25 corees go. Every one know. I think we all did not forgot Jasika lal murder case. It is proved that justice for ordinary peoples is not possible.

anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

No need to say where these 25 corees go. Every one know. I think we all did not forgot Jasika lal murder case. It is proved that justice for ordinary peoples is not possible.

Justice is a commodity that can be purchased from the Market. Only thing is you should have enough money to buy it. That's why Justice is not for the poor, but to stinking rich.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.