Who is terrorist?  Organizations like al Kaida, ISIS are related to Islamic movement. There have been terrorists in Christian tradition as well.  Some times, extreme Hindu organizations like Sanatan are also called terrorist. But now Saudi Arabia law lists atheism as terrorism.  This is obviously to victimize all dissenters.  Anyone who does not follow Islamic tradition or thought according to the whims and fancy of Saudi Arab rulers can be dubbed as atheist and victimized. 

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/saudi-arabia-declares-all-atheists-are-terrorists-in-new-law-to-crack-down-on-political-dissidents-9228389.html

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I think their laws will be limited to their own country and as long their citizen do not mind them we have nothing to worry. Besides human right organisation is keeping a watch on them.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Saudi Arabia is no doubt the most intolerant of all countries and for people from other culture living there is not easy since you have no democratic freedom to do anything that you are used to .. celebrate your festivities, watch films etc etc...I am not surprised that instead of opening up, they are going backwards in their thinking ! The only consolation is that Saudi Arabia has one of the lowest crime rates in the world because of its Sharia law !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

King Abdullah, the Monarch feared that his monarchy is at stake seeing the growing number of  Saudis traveling to take part in the civil war in Syria. He has seen that these Saudis returned with new techniques of warfare about overthrowing Monarchy.

I feel that atheism is in no way connected with the issue.. It's the fear of losing Monarchy of Saudi rulers.

Who is terrorist?  Organizations like al Kaida, ISIS are related to Islamic movement. There have been terrorists in Christian tradition as well.  Some times, extreme Hindu organizations like Sanatan are also called terrorist. But now Saudi Arabia law lists atheism as terrorism.  This is obviously to victimize all dissenters.  Anyone who does not follow Islamic tradition or thought according to the whims and fancy of Saudi Arab rulers can be dubbed as atheist and victimized. 

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/saudi-arabia-declares-all-atheists-are-terrorists-in-new-law-to-crack-down-on-political-dissidents-9228389.html

The problem is that other muslim countries look up to Saudi Arabia for guidance although they function independently of each other. A few of the Countries where he rigid  Sharia law is practiced and adhered to such a step would only make things unpleasant for citizens especially outsiders who work there.There are people from all parts of Asia and a large number of Westerners too working the middle East and Saudi Arabia, who would start thinking twice if all their freedoms are curtailed one by one.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Trust the Arabs to say something like that! People who think that all other religions are lowly before theirs own and the followers of those other religion do not deserve to live, are obviously the ones who will make such ridiculous claims!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Saudi monarchs are aware that they are forcibly occupying the seats of power and are thus panicky al the time. They will go to any absurdities to protect themselves and link anything with each other to neutrallse emerging threarts. It should not be generalised as the views of a particular religion.

Human rights watch said Saudi Arabia has introduced a series of new laws which defined  Atheists as Terrorists. King Abdullah clamped down  on all forms of Political dissent and protests that may cause harm the Public order.

Observing the increasing number of Saudis going to Syria to participate in the Civil war. these new laws are introduced to arrest the movement of the Saudis to Syria

The Royal decree criminalizes participation in any kind of hostilities outside the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Of course, behind these decrees there lies the fear Saudi Monarch being dethroned.

I agree with Rambabu, the Saudi dynasty is scared it will lose the throne.

suni51 wrote:

I think their laws will be limited to their own country and as long their citizen do not mind them we have nothing to worry. Besides human right organisation is keeping a watch on them.

Of course, every one is bond by the law of his own land. We as Indians need not be worried for ourselves unless we visit Saudi Arabia. But we are also concerned with people outside India and their human rights.  

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

MG Singh wrote:

I agree with Rambabu, the Saudi dynasty is scared it will lose the throne.

Hunger for power drives humans to go for extremes. Saudi Monarch is no different.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.