Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I don't know if Kinnoh is available with another name here. Mosambi is the name well known here and easily available. It's going to be a Smart city. After becoming a Smart city, I will buy Kinnoh.

anil wrote:

Main producer of Kinooh is Haryana, Punjab and Ganganagar. Quality of Ganganagar Kinooh is best one in India. It is very cheap here. Its quality improve more in winter. 

Yes there was a mention of Kinnow or Mandarin as it is popularly referred to as here, with reference to Ganga Nagar ! 

Kinnow or Mandarin

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Miosambi and Kinnow are looking alike. Kinnow are rooking more succulent. I have to ask my regular fruit vendor who goes out for buying fruits to different states. I'm sure if at all he gets Kinnow, its prices soar up.

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Kinnow is not availamle to us. Since the health benefits of Mosambi and Kinnow are almost same, We use Mosambi.

Kinnow is also available in South. If you want to taste it than order online to suppliers of Kinnow. After processing it is exported in other parts of India and abroad.

I could have purchased Kinnow through online. Now a days online purchasing is not reliable. Its time taking. Whereas Mosambi is readily available for me within minutes.

OK sir ji, Mosambi, Kinoow or Orange, no problem all is fruits of one family. Enjoy these.

usha manohar wrote:

Kinoh is available everywhere , even in small cities and I am surprised that a going to be smart city has no kinoh available in its markets ..I see it being sold by most fruit vendors in my place !

Did you try it? If you like its taste and flavor, prepare its suqesh for summer.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Kinnow is not availamle to us. Since the health benefits of Mosambi and Kinnow are almost same, We use Mosambi.

Kinnow is also available in South. If you want to taste it than order online to suppliers of Kinnow. After processing it is exported in other parts of India and abroad.

I could have purchased Kinnow through online. Now a days online purchasing is not reliable. Its time taking. Whereas Mosambi is readily available for me within minutes.

OK sir ji, Mosambi, Kinoow or Orange, no problem all is fruits of one family. Enjoy these.

True Anil. All of them are citrus family. But somehow i will try get Kinnow through my fruit vendor

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

True Anil. All of them are citrus family. But somehow i will try get Kinnow through my fruit vendor

Yes you must be try it, its flavor is nice one.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Its only today morning, I talked with my fruit vendor. He knows about Kinnow. He assured me that he will get it soon.

anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Kinoh is available everywhere , even in small cities and I am surprised that a going to be smart city has no kinoh available in its markets ..I see it being sold by most fruit vendors in my place !

Did you try it? If you like its taste and flavor, prepare its suqesh for summer.

Yes thats a good idea but it is not cheap here as it would be in your place. By itself it is a delicious fruit since it is very juicy and refreshing .I use it in salads along with other vegetables and fruits like apple and guava.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Definitely. After seeing the attractive snaps of Kinnow, I decided firmly to get it.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.