Youngest convict of Nirbhya rape case release from juvenile home. Supreme court denied to retain him behind bars. It is failure of whole system of our country. It is slap on face of judicial system. Parliament failed in passing one bill. A crime for which four person sentence to death but one person became free to live life in his own way. It is not justice. 

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

This case is another instance o Judicial blunder. The aggrieved parents are staging a Dharna at Jantar Mantar demanding justice. Who is there to give justice when the Court itself committed a blunder ?

The Supreme Court can not exceed the punishment provided for by the legislatures. It is very wrong to call it a a Judicial blunder. It is in fact a legislature blunder, because a time of three years was available for Parliament to pass stricter laws applicable to juveniles alos. Emotion has no role in dispensation of justice even SC does not have the power to punish outside the law. The Sc has not committed a blunder.

@ anil

Youngest convict of Nirbhya rape case release from juvenile home. Supreme court denied to retain him behind bars. It is failure of whole system of our country. It is slap on face of judicial system. Parliament failed in passing one bill. A crime for which four person sentence to death but one person became free to live life in his own way. It is not justice. 

I wouldn't say it is a failure of the legal system , but failure and lack of will by the government which failed to amend the archaic Juvenile laws. The previous government of course showed absolutely no interest in the case until there was mass protest after which the rapists were  convicted and they are not letting the present government to function either. ..Of course they will reap as they sow!

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

The court works within the limit of laws. It's the duty of elected representatives for making rules.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

This is a big failure on the part of the Parliament. These people are answerable to the whole country. Their failure will definitely cost a lot. A boy who has such a criminal bend of mind is considered as juvenile, it's really shameful because I think the adults who are just petty thieves are far more deserving to be reformed and not such juveniles.    

shampasaid

Court and parliament, in between, it's the parents are sandwiched. Judiaciary or to that matter anything is not just a set of rules. Rules are not just descended from the Blue. They are made by the humans for humans. I know many instances where the courts intervened and ordered to change the foolish lawsKline the present juvenile laws. The culprit is no doubt a young , but the crime is huge. In this, criminals are using the loop  holes in the law. It's not only, the failure of judicial system the entire parliamentary and Democratic system 's failure.

Thank you said by: anil

So this is a certificate to criminals who have not attained 18 years that they can do any crime and will be release with a little punishment. The culprit was only a few months short of 18. If a person can do rape and murder then he is not a baby. He is dangerous for our society.

http://www.comparenshop.in

In India the law is lax and that is a fact. People get the law makers they deserve so says Chanakya, so I dont see any light

Hope is there as Rajya Sabha is  likely to pass the strict punishment bill. If not then yes it will be a big let down.

They could have done it earlier but they preferred spending their time for their own petty issues.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.