Shershah Soori is known for introducing Rupee in India. The current rupee has some features that may not be known to all. 

https://in.finance.yahoo.com/news/8-interesting-facts-indian-rupee-050556593.html

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Very informative and interesting facts about our currency which forms the very backbone of our economy ! Here is a picture of a set of old rupee currency notes ..

rupee notes 1935

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

Very informative and interesting facts about our currency which forms the very backbone of our economy ! Here is a picture of a set of old rupee currency notes ..

rupee notes 1935

Thanks for sharing these notes. I don't till the day that India have paper note of one Rupee. My father was cashier of bank but I never saw these notes.

Though Indian Rupee has been in the Market for ages, many of us including me are not aware of some interesting facts related to it. The link greatly helped me.

Once a single rupee could buy so many things. Today it buys almost nothing.

At this rate, that day is not far off when a 100 Rupee note cannot buy a pack of Peanuts. 

Today it is buying a pack of 4 - 500 gms quality peanuts in my area.

Quality Peanuts ? Quality is the last thing  one can see in these days of Adulteration.

For these peanuts I can assure you of quality and if you are interested I will send a complimentary pack. Give me your address and I will wait for your feedback.

vijay wrote:

For these peanuts I can assure you of quality and if you are interested I will send a complimentary pack. Give me your address and I will wait for your feedback.

Than you. Politely I refuse.

No problems. There is a possibility that in your city you may get peanuts processed by Jabsons. If yes you can try them. They are available in many flavors. But the one's I was going to send you are different. 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.