Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Here in my city rosted peanut is 60 to 80 Rupee per kg. It is dry fruit of poor but it popular and like by all in my area.

anil wrote:

Here in my city rosted peanut is 60 to 80 Rupee per kg. It is dry fruit of poor but it popular and like by all in my area.

Peanuts are popular here too. But,I doubt if they are unadulterated are pure. I too love Moonhphali. I eat it with Gur. Tasty indeed.

I was wondering as to how can peanuts  be adulterated?

Come to AP.You can see How many food alternators are put behind the Bars

We can see the head of Mahatma Gandhi in each rupee of India. In this way, we and our country still respect our National Father. We can see that on each bank note, the amount is written in seventeen Indian languages. In this way, India gives equal importance to all states. In 2010, the Indian rupee symbol was adopted by D. Udaya Kumar. The Latin letter "R" and Devangari letter "Ra" is used to create this symbol. Two parallel lines are also given to respect our national flag.

Quite an informative substance.You made me know lot of things hitherto unknown.

rambabu wrote:

Come to AP.You can see How many food alternators are put behind the Bars

Question was specific to adulteration in peanuts as claimed by you. So I wanted to know with what it is adulterated. Adulteration in many foods is possible and one need not come to AP. But how in peanut. If you can throw some light it will add to our knowledge.

The link is truly interesting which helped me to know a lot about our currency. I made my son read it too so that he gets to know about these interesting facts. Thanks for posting the link.

shampasaid

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.