Talented, Stylist and famous film actress Sadhna died today. She was 74 years old. She performed in 35 movies.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Sadhana was one of the most popular and beautiful actresses of the sixties and early seventies although she did not act in many films, her films are loved and remembered to this day...It is sad that she had a tough life after her husband RK Nayyar died and she had to fend for herself since she had no children or close family. She was involved in a litigation with Asha Bhosle a couple of years ago and had to battle Bone marrow cancer ! ...

May her soul rest in peace , she will be forever remembered by Hindi film goers and especially those who have seen and enjoyed her films and her performances !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Babu saroj

Sadhna was one of the most charming filmy personalities along with Sharmila, Asha, and Saira Banu in yeter years and no one forget her roles in Asli nakli, Waqut etc. I am a great fan of her RIP Sadhna.  

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

May her soul rest in peace! Sadhana hair cut was so popular. A unique style.

shampasaid

Born as Sadhana Shivdasasani, was a well known Actress known for her Movies like Devanand's Hum Dono, Bimal Roy's Parakh to name a few. Her first Movie was Love in Simla.

My favorite Movies are Hum Dono anf Asli Naqli.

May her soul rest in Peace.

She had tremendous sex appeal and was a stand out girl. Lovely movies thaat are immensely watchable even now. 

Sadhana is a combo of looks and histrionic talents. Besides glamorous roles she had portrayed roles that reflected her high degree of acting, especially Parakh, directed by Bimal Roy,the iconic director.

She was a fashion statement. Sadhana cut hair style was favorite of many women. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

She was one of the gifted talent in India. She really entertain us from her acting in the late 60's and 70's . May her soul rest in peace. 

bhuyali saroj

usha manohar wrote:

Sadhana was one of the most popular and beautiful actresses of the sixties and early seventies although she did not act in many films, her films are loved and remembered to this day...It is sad that she had a tough life after her husband RK Nayyar died and she had to fend for herself since she had no children or close family. She was involved in a litigation with Asha Bhosle a couple of years ago and had to battle Bone marrow cancer ! ...

May her soul rest in peace , she will be forever remembered by Hindi film goers and especially those who have seen and enjoyed her films and her performances !

She did not act in many films because of her health problem. She lost her one eyes and she had implant stone eye. She had own child but she treat childs of her sister in law like own child. Her last film was Geeta Mera Nam.

rambabu wrote:

Born as Sadhana Shivdasasani, was a well known Actress known for her Movies like Devanand's Hum Dono, Bimal Roy's Parakh to name a few. Her first Movie was Love in Simla.

My favorite Movies are Hum Dono anf Asli Naqli.

May her soul rest in Peace.

She was act in few films but most of these were hit one. Ek Phil Do mali is also good one.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.