Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
suni51 wrote:

Sadhna was one of the most charming filmy personalities along with Sharmila, Asha, and Saira Banu in yeter years and no one forget her roles in Asli nakli, Waqut etc. I am a great fan of her RIP Sadhna.

Who Koun Thi is also one of the best one film of Sadhna. Music of this film is very sweet melody. Lag Ja Glaey, Jo Hamney Dasta Apni Suani. listen these. 

Sadhana acted with Raj Kapoor in one film ( Dulha Dulhan) and with Shashi Kapoor in one film ( Prem patra) but all in all her best films were with Sunil Dutt ( Mera Saaya, Waqt), Rajendra Kumar ( Arzoo, Aap aaaye bahar aaye) and Dev Ananad ( Asli Naqli and Hum Dono) ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Some trivia about Sadhana. When she agreed to enact a simple village girl,in Parakh, The director, Bimal Roy was not willing to allow here famous Sadhana hair cut,thus  forcing her to leave her Famous Sadhana Hair cut. This trend shows her commitment to acting.

usha manohar wrote:

Sadhana acted with Raj Kapoor in one film ( Dulha Dulhan) and with Shashi Kapoor in one film ( Prem patra) but all in all her best films were with Sunil Dutt ( Mera Saaya, Waqt), Rajendra Kumar ( Arzoo, Aap aaaye bahar aaye) and Dev Ananad ( Asli Naqli and Hum Dono) ..

Sadhna's film Aap aaaye bhar aaye with Rajendra Kumar was a flop one but another film Mere Mehboob was a big hit.

rambabu wrote:

Some trivia about Sadhana. When she agreed to enact a simple village girl,in Parakh, The director, Bimal Roy was not willing to allow here famous Sadhana hair cut,thus  forcing her to leave her Famous Sadhana Hair cut. This trend shows her commitment to acting.

Bimal Roy was a dedicated director who never compromise with his choice.

anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Sadhna's film Aap aaaye bhar aaye with Rajendra Kumar was a flop one but another film Mere Mehboob was a big hit.

Mere Mehboob was a classic. Naushad's Music added beauty to the Movie.

anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

I agree Mere Mehboob was a beautiful love story and very well known and popular. I happened to see both Aezoo and Aap aaye recently and loved both of them although in aap aaye Sadhana looked somewhat jaded ! It reminded me of Ek phool Do mali which was also a good film of hers !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Mere Mehboob is indeed a beautiful romantic movie with wonderful songs. Though Sadhana is no more, her work will always remind us about her. She had a glorious career. 

shampasaid

Mere Mehboob is of course a beautiful Romantic Movie. But her histrionic prowess was recognized by the iconic film makers like Yash Chopra and Bimal Roy. Many are not aware that Sadhana acted in Sri 420. She played a chorus girl in the song Mud Mud Ke Na Dekh.

Yeah, I saw that particular song in You Tube yesterday after I read this same information on another site.

shampasaid

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.