Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

What I intend to say is Sadhana a bundle of many talents. It is unfair to say that she is Just  a Fashion Icon. Starting from her first Movie until she retired speak about her Histrionic talents. She worked with renowned and demanding Movie Makers, who never compromised with the quality of the Movie.

rambabu wrote:

What I intend to say is Sadhana a bundle of many talents. It is unfair to say that she is Just  a Fashion Icon. Starting from her first Movie until she retired speak about her Histrionic talents. She worked with renowned and demanding Movie Makers, who never compromised with the quality of the Movie.

So far as I am aware Sadhana was a natural and talented actress and not prone to histrionics. In any case, time to lock the thread! Thank you.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Sadhana was one of the famous actresses of Bollywood in 1960s. Most of her films were major hits and all that films are still in the mind of the people. She was the only child of her parents and her parents made her the centre of her lives. She started her first film at the age of 15. Her first film was "abaana". She was a great actress and nobody can easily forget her soon.

Sadhana's first film Abaana was A Sindhi language Movie. She produced some films. She was nominated for Filmfare awards consecutively for three years.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.