There are many causes of head ache including long hours before computer. 

https://in.news.yahoo.com/6-surprising-reasons-headache-003554959.html?nhp=1

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Yes there are many causes of head ache but  head ache is not problem for me. I don't have headache for last 15 years.

There are many reasons for headache. You are lucjy for not  having headaches for the last few years. Many are not as lucky as you. For them, the link article has enlisted a set of reasons. The link article has explained how to overcome headaches. For example Dehydration is one of many reasons for headaches. Similarly PMS, Pre menstrual Syndrome. 

anil wrote:

Yes there are many causes of head ache but  head ache is not problem for me. I don't have headache for last 15 years.

by god grace i too never faced this disaster problem ever.

bhuyali saroj

Babu saroj wrote:
anil wrote:

LOL I know you have had a severe headache for last one month. Now you received your payment and no more headache.

RAMAKRISHNAN. A wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:
anil wrote:

LOL I know you have had a severe headache for last one month. Now you received your payment and no more headache.

Well let me say you that i didn't have any headache for that but if you say like this i am afraid that i have to face this problem by your grace 

bhuyali saroj

RAMAKRISHNAN. A wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:
anil wrote:

Non getting payment is a genuine headache. After all he earned with hard labor.

I regularly suffer from headache and migraine  but some two years ago it was more severe than I have now. Maybe the reason was dehydration because I used to drink very little water on regular basis but now I drink a lot.

shampasaid

Stress and remaining in harsh sun can be the cause of a headache and I get this during summer months but once I am home and do acu pressure and take some rest it vanishes . Acu pressure is very effective in getting rid of most types of headaches.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Babu saroj
anil wrote:
RAMAKRISHNAN. A wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:
anil wrote:

Non getting payment is a genuine headache. After all he earned with hard labor.

but if someone got the confidence that he/she might get the payment some or the other day  then he/she will never get this headache about his/her payment. Yeah it is also true that if someone don't trust the company where he/she is working then he/she might get the headache but in some cases very rare 

bhuyali saroj

Acidity is another cause of severe headache and it may lead to nausea too. Even in winter if one stays out in the cold without covering his/her head then one may suffer from headache. Though headache sounds to be a minor disease but one who suffers from it knows how problematic it is!

shampasaid

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.