Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Babu saroj wrote:
anil wrote:
RAMAKRISHNAN. A wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:
anil wrote:

Yes there are many causes of head ache but  head ache is not problem for me. I don't have headache for last 15 years.

by god grace i too never faced this disaster problem ever.

LOL I know you have had a severe headache for last one month. Now you received your payment and no more headache.

Non getting payment is a genuine headache. After all he earned with hard labor.

but if someone got the confidence that he/she might get the payment some or the other day  then he/she will never get this headache about his/her payment. Yeah it is also true that if someone don't trust the company where he/she is working then he/she might get the headache but in some cases very rare 

yes if we are assured about the status of company we can wait. Payment of both of us approved on same day but I am waiting for cheque. 

A particular type of Hairdo  also causes headaches.  irregular and inadequate Sleeping habits too cause headaches.

There are number of reasons for headache. Many people are suffering from headache because of sinusitis and migraine. Some people have headache because of tooth decay. Ear infection is another reason for headache. Head injury may also lead to headache. Headache may happen as a result of long journey. Many people have headache because of mental disturbances. 

That's a very convincing response. However, self medication is also one of the many causes for Headache. A particular type of Hairdo, and not taking enough water too contribute to headaches in a big way.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.