Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Jincy Aby wrote:

The people of new generation are too smart and cunning. They know very well how to deal problems that come in their way. We cannot see this smartness in old generation people. 

The young generation has seen the gadgets like smartphones and tablets in early childhood unlike older generations who did not see even calculators. I remember that even ordinary fixed phones were rare. So this is really difference in environment that makes all the difference. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:
Jincy Aby wrote:

The people of new generation are too smart and cunning. They know very well how to deal problems that come in their way. We cannot see this smartness in old generation people. 

The young generation has seen the gadgets like smartphones and tablets in early childhood unlike older generations who did not see even calculators. I remember that even ordinary fixed phones were rare. So this is really difference in environment that makes all the difference. 

Definitely, the younger generation have an edge over the older generation. using modern gadgets has become quite common in these digital days. It will be good if this younger generation utilizes gadgets for good use. Sadly, barring a few, younger generation is misusing the gadgets.

Jincy Aby wrote:

The person who demand this is deserve it, now he is waiting and waiting for completing downloading.

Jincy Aby wrote:

I don't agree that younger generation is cunning but yes, they are very smart and have a strong presence of mind which is very essential to deal with variety of people quite smartly.

shampasaid

today's girl are very much smarter than our thinking 

bhuyali saroj

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

This is the technological aspect of the generation gap. Older people consider themselves smarter than younger lot but cannot realise the fact that the younger can outsmart them any time. joy.png

I see most of the younger lot very smart , they know their mind and don't mince words , but inspite of it get trapped probably because of lack of experience and also because of their age, which makes them act first rather than think and then act !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

The girl who refused to pose nude had displayed both maturity and diplomacy. Her tactics to make a fool of the guy itself shows her depth of maturity.

rambabu wrote:

The girl who refused to pose nude had displayed both maturity and diplomacy. Her tactics to make a fool of the guy itself shows her depth of maturity.

today's girl get mature very early in their stage i think the main cause is the transparency of means of media. 

bhuyali saroj

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.