If your password is too common- viz. computer, password, 123456, you need change this. Safety lies in unique password. 

https://in.finance.yahoo.com/news/password-list-change-immediately-171945187.html

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

The password should be difficult so that nobody can think also or related the password with us

bhuyali saroj

The SplashData came up with a list of Pass words most generally used and pointed how such Passwords are being hacked. Additionally, it suggests how a safe password should be.It recommends using Passwords with eight digits or longer with different types of characters. Passwords having letters, numbers and symbols are considered to be Safe Passwords.

Never use passwords which are very common. If we use common words for passwords, people can hack our account very easily. In order to avoid such situations, we must keep tough passwords for our accounts. When we make password, use numbers and special symbols along with letters. This is the best way to escape from hackers. 

I agree. using capital letters, small letters, symbols like Plus or Minus are ideal for a pass word. Using pet animal names should be avoided.

You are right, do not use pet animal names and other kinds of common words for making passwords. There are some people who try with different words to open the account of others. Stay away from hawkers. 

Utmost care has to be exercised  while choosing your Password. Especially in some Social Websites. Because they sell away your Password to the Hackers. These Hackers, black mail you. Hence, not only you should change your Password often but you should use  a combination of symbols, Caps and stars.

I think that there are some software that help the hackers to get know the passwords of others. Internet is not a safe because hackers are always around us. Be careful, otherwise we will be cheated by others.

It is true that that internet is not safe. But there are ways to keep the internet safe. There are some Anti Virus programmes which warn the user if there is a possibility of hacking. I use Antivira, which is free, warns me before hand if somebody try to enter your site. I have been using it since a long time.

Originally, anti-virus software was developed to detect and remove viruses from our computer. Number of anti-virus software are available now. Some of them can install freely into our computer. Modern anti-virus software can protect our computer from all kinds of attack. We must install any one of the anti-virus software to keep our computer healthy. It can give almost 90% safety to our computer.

Of course anti virus is a must when you are using the net, I doubt if any user uses his or her computer without an anti virus ! Coming back to passwords, I know of some people who use a number of sites using the same password , which I feel is not at all safe ! It is no doubt difficult to remember all the pass words , but one has to take the trouble by noting it down somewhere safe ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.