Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

In some places, office workers with home and decent salary also do begging to get additional income. After returning from their day job, they change their dress style by wearing torn piece of old clothes and spend their evenings in the street as beggars. For making more and more money, some people are ready to go in low level. 

usha manohar wrote:

Speaking about beggars I felt like sharing something..These days it is difficult to get small change and I normally get it from a beggar who permanently sits in front of a bus stop near my school and since the bus conductor demands exact change I get change from this beggar, who normally can give you change for up to 500 rupees

Yes getting coins from beggars is easy task it is also helpful for them because it reduce weight they are carrying. it is question weather we help beggars by giving some money or not. It is my principal not to give any thing to a healthy and young person who is begging. If any old or helpless person come to us for little help we must be help them. 

anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Speaking about beggars I felt like sharing something..These days it is difficult to get small change and I normally get it from a beggar who permanently sits in front of a bus stop near my school and since the bus conductor demands exact change I get change from this beggar, who normally can give you change for up to 500 rupees

Yes getting coins from beggars is easy task it is also helpful for them because it reduce weight they are carrying. it is question weather we help beggars by giving some money or not. It is my principal not to give any thing to a healthy and young person who is begging. If any old or helpless person come to us for little help we must be help them. 

I too don't give money to able bodied individuals because it only encourages them to beg forever . However, an old person or someone who is genuinely unable to work or earn should be helped !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

If you give up inhibitions, begging is best way to earn.  You need only look miserable and evoke sympathy. You will find many beggars near temples. There are some refined variants of begging. One is collecting fake subscriptions for events like Holika dahan, pilgrimage or some other cause. Even for cow shed (gaushala) subscription, you can collect good money. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

In a recent survey in Ahmedabad it came out that there are graduates and postgraduates and diploma holders who are happily begging as a full time profession and earning handsome. 

vijay wrote:

In a recent survey in Ahmedabad it came out that there are graduates and postgraduates and diploma holders who are happily begging as a full time profession and earning handsome. 

As  I know begging is crime in India, It is duty of government to took action.

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

If you give up inhibitions, begging is best way to earn.  You need only look miserable and evoke sympathy. You will find many beggars near temples. There are some refined variants of begging. One is collecting fake subscriptions for events like Holika dahan, pilgrimage or some other cause. Even for cow shed (gaushala) subscription, you can collect good money. 

Agreed sir. Money is such thing that makes you shed any inhibition, including clothes. Money lure makes people to stoop down to any levels.

Usually, the young and health beggars prefer to beg than work even if they are offered to work and earn. This is a real tragedy. In such a case I always withdraw myself from helping him/her but those who are really needy then I do try to help them.  

shampasaid

Some healthy people are also do begging because of laziness. For such people it is an easiest way to make money. Give money only to those who deserve it. Many people are around us who are suffering from various kinds of diseases and do not have money for treatment. We can help them by giving money. We also c an donate money to recognized charity organizations also.  

How do you know whether some are cheats or not ? How to know if people who approach you for money with the pretext of helping the needy ? Of course, genuine registered associations have a certificate of Authenticity. One can check and verify. Such Associations should be helped.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.