Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Acting is a good profession to make money. People who are capable in acting can act in any film. Country and language is not a problem in acting. People are always ready to welcome handsome actors and beautiful actresses. 

Actually they are liked by us thats why they entered Bollywood.This is irony that we always fantasy foreigners and when we watch them on screen we like them. 

MG Singh wrote:

In due course more actors and actresses will enter Bollywood from western countries. This is because of globalisation and Indian love for fair skin. I don't think any African girl will make it to Bollywood.

I agree...In Kannada films there is or was a negro actor called Negro Johny , he acts as a villain in most of the films, but I find the way he is referred to by the media very cheap . Where is the need to add the word negro to his name ?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

MG Singh wrote:

In due course more actors and actresses will enter Bollywood from western countries. This is because of globalisation and Indian love for fair skin. I don't think any African girl will make it to Bollywood.

Yes it right that any actress from African countries never success in India, but it is also fact that we like fair skin but not white skin.

anil wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

Yes it right that any actress from African countries never success in India, but it is also fact that we like fair skin but not white skin.

Priyanka Chopra, SmitaPatil are but two examples for Dark skinned, yet successful actresses in Bollywood.

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

Priyanka Chopra, SmitaPatil are but two examples for Dark skinned, yet successful actresses in Bollywood.

Would you call them black? We are talking of black skin color.

MG Singh wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

In the Indian context, Dark skinned means black complexion, Yes. If you mean a Nigger, then it is not.

rambabu wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

In the Indian context, Dark skinned means black complexion, Yes. If you mean a Nigger, then it is not.

Please refrain from making such racist and contemptuous comments about others ...

nigger
ˈnɪɡə/
noun
offensive
  1. a contemptuous term for a black person.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes Nigger is an offensive word. Also there is no reason for Bollywood to accept black heroines as our preferences are different which does not necessarily mean there is any discrimination. 

Normally, Indian people like Indian actors and actresses than foreign actors. We need to select the actors in accordance with the story of the film. Suppose in an Indian film, the actor is fall in love with an Australian girl, we need to bring an Australian girl to act in that film. Indian actresses cannot perform that role well. 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.